OtakuBoards

WHo is this?

SSJ Pud

I admit i don't know much about GT but i dled a korn/dbz video, and saw some sayains i could not identify, first it shows Vegeta (i think) fighting another sayain in a place with a bunch of wind generators, there is a part where he gets his face shoved into the ground then dragged through the cement on it (ouch) then latar it shows chibi Goku fighting 2 guys who look like the same ones. I was jsu wondering who they are an why they were fighting, and any other info u can give me.

I kinda figured they were a sayain i already knew but i could not regonize them. Anyone who has Kazza search

dragonball z korn falling away from me

If u get it let me know

Now that i watched it a few more times it could be Goten or Trunks, or maybe even Gohan (doubtful) DO any of them fight normal Vegeta in GT (not bebei)

Naw i can't draw that good, He jus has short hair, is SSj, is dressed in a white button down shirt and brown pants (like a normal human) and he is dragging Vegetas face through the cement, i think thats the best i can decrip him. If u are really interested, and have AIM or MSN msger u can pm me ur email or sn and i will tranfer u the video.

I think i got it but i need to know if this is right,

Was anyone else possesed by Beibe b4 Vegeta? I did not know wht he looked like but at the begginging this sliver stuff engulfs the guy, then he starts to fight Vegeta, after Vegeta beats him, The silver stuff flows into him. I am guessing this is bebei fleeing his former hosts body and turing Vegeta into Bebei Vegeta. I still am curious as to who The first person possesed was if this is the case.

[color=indigo]Please refrain from double posting. This is the second time I've had to do this today with you. Just go back and eidt yuor post.[/color]

[color=royalblue]
It's probably either Goten or Gohan, but anyway, start up the video, and when you see the character you're talking about in the screen, really quickly press the "Print Screen SysRq" button, before the video changes to something else, and than post it in photoshop (Or MS Paint/Appleworks), and save the picture, then attatch it here.
[/color]

I swear it looks like Vegita vs Vegita because I have that same video. Even tho I haven't seen GT at all to be sure. Does vegita fight himself or like a clone in the bebi saga before he gets possed or something?

[color=indigo]The "PrtScrn" thing doesn't work for videos, it'll just show up blank when you paste it. So far it seems we're pretty sure it is Gohan or Goten. So I'm going to attach the following file.
Choose your culprit:

There is a chance that I accidentally got two of the same person. I know that's Gohan, but I'm only pretty sure that's Goten on the left. It's really hardto find a decent picture of him from GT.[/color]

Guest Blackhawk
It's Gohan who is fighting vegita. Bebi gets Goten first. Goten is fighting him with his girl showing off doing the kamehama wave when he enters gotens body. He then goes back to vegita's house looking for him but he isn't there. Gohan shows up and he starts a fight with gohan. Then he inhabits gohan he sensed vegita and attacks vegita. Goten shows up during the fight but it's gohan who throws vegita into the ground. They're fighting in a place with alot of windmills. It's in episode 27. This happends before goten arrives to help out.

[color=indigo]Well as it has been said before, this probably takes place during the Bebi era, so Gohan and Goten are possessed, Kakarot is not, and Goten is possessed being forced to fight Vegeta so he can weaken him and Bebi can take control of Vegeta. After all, Bebi can only enter through some type of opening in ones body, and just walking up to one of the strongest people on the planet and trying to possess them woulf be pretty hard. :p[/color]

Ok i think i fully get it now, ty for ur help. The reason i did not know this is probably cause i have only heard of GT and seen bits and peices. My expertise (however limited) still lies in Dragonball Z
:whoops: :smirk:

Guest Blackhawk
I *have* seen GT it's Gohan that fights vegita and throws him into the ground. Goten doesnot show up until after that. Then Gohan and goten (both possesed by bebi) do this flying spin top thing aroung vegita then after he's cut vegita gets possesed.:D :D

Look i know who it is. I remeber the episode and the video you seen. It's both Goten and Gohan who are fighting Vegeta. Cause they where close to a air port and then they went off into a water area.At the air port thats where you see Gohan put Vegeta's face into the ground. But most of the fighting is down by Gohan. Goten don't really fight intell they get around the water area. Cause that's when both Gohan and Goten shot kamehameha's at Vegeta.

Guest GriffXL
this sounds interesting maybe i should go download some more dbgt stuff.All i have really seen is bebi oozaru vegeta squeezing ssj4goku and pounding on him and goku jr and vegeta jr fighting + a little more.

I have seen all the Gt episode but two. I want to see the last one because i want to see Goku jr and Vegeta jr fight. I saw a clip and it was hot. But Gt is cool.

Because in GT there is a bad guy, named Bebi. In the episode we're discussing, Bebi has taken over the minds of Gohan and Goten. After Gohan and Goten fight Vejita, Bebi takes over Vejita's body and thus, we have Bebi Vejita-sama.

-Justin