Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:rolleyes: ok this is going to sound pathetic but still i want to know.
i have two questions for all of you number 1 is did bulma really go searching for the dragonballs to wish for a boyfriend??
and number 2 is if you had all 7 dragon balls what would you wish for??

i would wish for a cure for cancer and an end to all wars and violence ..... or maybe some chocolate cake.......:tasty:
:D ~GG~:D
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol, yeah, she wanted to wish for a boyfriend but found Yamucha instead. :p


As for what I'd wish for, I don't know. I haven't been put in that situation, lol. Never will either.[/color]
Guest mystic_gohan7
Posted
maby bulma should of wished for a different man because she ended up with vegeta

I think I would wish for the power the Z warriors had and hope I made the right desision using my newfound power
Guest Blackhawk
Posted
[QUOTE]I would wish for imortality[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a risky wish :wigout: I don't know what I would wish to many things can go with a wish :). In a way Like someone else previously said I would probably wish for the powers of a Gogeta.
Posted
yes, she did in DB.

I'd wish for..... Psychic abilities (includes flying, telekinisis and Psychic powers) sounds cool. if not, a faster dsl line. LOL, or.... korea to win the world cup LOL
Posted
1. Not just for a boyfriend, for the "perfect" boyfriend.

2. I would wish for.......probably like world peace or something. I am generous like that. But if it was a selfish wish, probably like every anime product ever made anywhere to be in my pocession.
Heh....
Posted
I think answer number one has been answered enough and correctly... so instead of wasting your time typing it, why don't you all just answer number 2, even though I think it's been asked, maybe not in the same format, but still, before.
Posted
hehyeah i agree with tn i think my first qustion has been answered but man whut a stupid wish :P

yeah some of these wishes you guys have are preety cool and i kinda knew someone was going to say world peace so congratulations shadow trunks ;)
~GG~
Posted
wish....
equal rights and justice
i dont want no peace till i get
equal rights and justice.
and of course the legendary strength of the ss3 or gogeta someone from dbz with all the power i could want and more.
Posted
Immortality sounds fine and dandy until the world comes to an end... then what're you gonna do?

I'd wish for something good, pure, and would benefit all of mankind...
The world's largest bowl of Jello. It would never ever run out of Jello and it would cure world hunger and everyone would always have room for it.
Posted
[color=indigo]If I were to ever wish for immortality, I'd wish for immortality with the ability to spawn both genders and create things... so basically I'd wish to be god, lol.[/color]
Posted
I don't think that Shenlong has enough power to do that, I mean in the saiyan saga, he said that he didn't have the power to stop the saiyans, if he can't stop the saiyans I doubt he copuld turn someone into a higher being than him.
If I am wrong don't get mad at me, it's just what I think.
Posted
[color=indigo]He sure did make Garlic Jr. immortal. And keep in mind Shenron's power is limited to his creator. Shenron was created by Kami. Kami could not have killed the Saiyajins, thus Shenron could not stop the Saiyajins. So, how could he grant Garlic Jr. immortality? Kami means "divine" in Japanese. 'Divine' is a term often used when describing gods, and gods are immortal.

Logic owns.. :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowTrunks [/i]
[B]There is a difference between being an immortal, and a god. But, whatever I see where youre going but I am not exactly sure. In any case, I believe you. :p[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I am aware that there is a difference between being immortal and being a god. It's just like... some immortal are gods, all gods are immortal, but not all immortals are gods. In what I said before, I am not saying that Kami [i]is[/i] god and that he is immortal, it is just the implied meaning in the name that is seen in the series.[/color]
Posted
Are u sure Kami is immortal? In the Galic Saga is'nt he almost killed by Garlic jr and The spirts of past gods (which if they were spirts were not immortal either)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]Are u sure Kami is immortal? In the Galic Saga is'nt he almost killed by Garlic jr and The spirts of past gods (which if they were spirts were not immortal either)[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Read my post a bit more carefully, Pud. I said "[i]I am not saying that Kami is god and that he is immortal.[/i]". We are getting off topic with this, so this conversation is over. Continue on with the normal point of this topic.[/color]
Posted
Ok, what would I wish for if I assembled all 7 dragonballs?? Well, I would probably wish for the exact same thing as Piro, to be a God!!!! I would rule over all, everybody will bow to me!!!!
*cough* sorry about that.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
If I got the DB's I'd just wish for infinite wishes lol --;
Posted
Then, I could wish for a power level of 8,000 and kill you. :p
Personally I am not sure what I would wish for though. Probably the ability to never sleep. As much as I love sleeping, my will to not ever leave my computer is stronger.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...