OtakuBoards

a wish worth wishing for

Stitch

me...*thinks for a brief second* I'd wish for the same thing a wish for with or without the dragonballs....for the pain of my friends and I to terminate...but if that happened...there wouldn't be much point to life...we wouldn't need to survive anymore...its a scary wish...but it could turn out ok....*shrugs*hell...what am I saying? It ain't never gonna happen...

heh this is gonna sound weird since i asked this question in the beggining lol i wish i had a boyfriend i mean it gets lonley after a while but then again i would wish for a lifetime supply of cheese for everybody! i would also wish for ..... something to wish for lol
hee i dunno but yeah i agree with you supergohan 1 bed isn't enough i have to share it with my dog and he kicks me off lol
~GG~

I personally am not sure. *thinks* I am going to have to copy Piro and wish to be a god. Man I would love to be able to spawn creature. Whenever I got bored, spawn some 1 million or so creatures and have a war. :)

Guest Krillen214
I really don't know what I would wish for.
On one side of brain, I would want to end world hunger, or for world peace. Or any possible way to help mankind out.
But on the other side, I would like to wish for something selfish or greedy. Lots of money, a Ferrari, eternal life, anything like that.
But when it came time I don't know if would be able to fight my greed and do what I think the right thing. Thankfully I will never be faced with that decision.

I'd make myself my character 'Blank', who first appeared in DB: BTAS, an RPG right here on OB. Immortallity, power level thousands of times higher than even Kakarot's at the end of GT, and the gift of the fore-most powerful psychic abilities ever, which could alter the universes as he saw fit.

Basically, a Living God.

Then I'd give Piro the ability to go Golden Oozaru at will so he could stomp on spammers like in that .GIF that Ken made for the JVF...:p

wishing for the perfect boyfriend, ok. but in my opinion i would wish for something like my family to be happy, healthy, and have a great life.

for the people who wished for a power level of 7 or 8 thousand, at the end of buu, goku and vegeta are at like 95,000,000 or more

[color=indigo][size=1]Please do not double post. Just use the edit feature.[/color][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
wish that i could be a super hero.
I have always wanted to be one, they get to hang out by themselves and save people and kick bad guys butt. Despite how talkative i am sometimes on the ob i am rather antisocial when it comes to contact so i could be like batman,but with psychic power.

I would wish for this guy i know to love me but i think they can't do that,so end world hunger.