Empathy Posted June 29, 2002 Posted June 29, 2002 me...*thinks for a brief second* I'd wish for the same thing a wish for with or without the dragonballs....for the pain of my friends and I to terminate...but if that happened...there wouldn't be much point to life...we wouldn't need to survive anymore...its a scary wish...but it could turn out ok....*shrugs*hell...what am I saying? It ain't never gonna happen...
eleanor Posted June 29, 2002 Posted June 29, 2002 I'd probably wish for about 100 wishes or something and name off all those expensive thingies I want, beacuse I only have like 10 dollars in my wallet right now...^^;;;
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I would wish for the power to heal people!!And then charge them to get healed and get reach while doing it too!!!!!:laugh:
SuperGohan Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I would prolly wish for another bed, one isn't enough. I roll too much in my sleep. :p
Stitch Posted July 1, 2002 Author Posted July 1, 2002 heh this is gonna sound weird since i asked this question in the beggining lol i wish i had a boyfriend i mean it gets lonley after a while but then again i would wish for a lifetime supply of cheese for everybody! i would also wish for ..... something to wish for lol hee i dunno but yeah i agree with you supergohan 1 bed isn't enough i have to share it with my dog and he kicks me off lol ~GG~
Acid Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I personally am not sure. *thinks* I am going to have to copy Piro and wish to be a god. Man I would love to be able to spawn creature. Whenever I got bored, spawn some 1 million or so creatures and have a war. :)
BlueGender Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1] I would wish for the girl I like to like me back. Sorry I am selfish I dont think when the time came I could wish for something like world peace or cue to all disease.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Krillen214 Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 I really don't know what I would wish for. On one side of brain, I would want to end world hunger, or for world peace. Or any possible way to help mankind out. But on the other side, I would like to wish for something selfish or greedy. Lots of money, a Ferrari, eternal life, anything like that. But when it came time I don't know if would be able to fight my greed and do what I think the right thing. Thankfully I will never be faced with that decision.
Guest Chris Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 easy. i would wish for $9.96 so i can have more money than anime_gurl.
Chaos Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 I'd make myself my character 'Blank', who first appeared in DB: BTAS, an RPG right here on OB. Immortallity, power level thousands of times higher than even Kakarot's at the end of GT, and the gift of the fore-most powerful psychic abilities ever, which could alter the universes as he saw fit. Basically, a Living God. Then I'd give Piro the ability to go Golden Oozaru at will so he could stomp on spammers like in that .GIF that Ken made for the JVF...:p
DBZanimeFreak3 Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 wishing for the perfect boyfriend, ok. but in my opinion i would wish for something like my family to be happy, healthy, and have a great life. for the people who wished for a power level of 7 or 8 thousand, at the end of buu, goku and vegeta are at like 95,000,000 or more [color=indigo][size=1]Please do not double post. Just use the edit feature.[/color][/size]
vegeta rocker Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 wish that i could be a super hero. I have always wanted to be one, they get to hang out by themselves and save people and kick bad guys butt. Despite how talkative i am sometimes on the ob i am rather antisocial when it comes to contact so i could be like batman,but with psychic power. I would wish for this guy i know to love me but i think they can't do that,so end world hunger.
Genkai Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 i think i would wish for true love for everyone, which would lead to world peace and a general understanding.... um, im pretty sure kami was almost killed, but he wasn't, so i dunno...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now