OtakuBoards

The Fire In The Sky {play}

Walnut

Sirven decided to let Flarebrass out too. He closed his eyes and all of the sudden, it became windy. Flarebrass came out in a whirlwind and roared.
Sirven spoke, "I bet you all want to know why I had you come here."
He heard from Lauren, "Well.....*sarcastically*....duuuhhh!"
Sirven spoke again, "Have you heard of the children of the light?"

Lynntilla: Yeah thats what I heard but I thought that they were a strictly non policety thing.

[i] In the background, Labyrinth and Aerin crash about quiet happilly, and totally oblivisous to the fact that they had knocked down more than a few tree's.[/i]

"Yeah, well, they are not just legends. They are real!"Sirven replied.

Lynntilla: "But,...um, how do we get to the other dimensions?"

Sirven: "That is the harder part. We must seek the help of a sorcerer."

Lynntilla: "Which one do we seek, and where is he?"

Sirven scratched his head in deep thought as everyone waited for an answer.

[i] Lynntilla looked at Sirven with disbalife. He expected them to know a Sourcer?? What was he thinking? She looked towards the two dragons and grinned at seeing Labyrinth go down under Aerin but then nip his/hers (soz forgotten what Aerin is) ear playfully.[/i]

Lynntilla: Well I don't know about the others but the only person I can think of is the Queens advisiour. He's meant to have some sort of power. Maybe he can help us out?

Sirven: Do you think he would help us?

He instructed Flarebrass to land next to him. Sirven then started to rub Flarebrass on the wings, he knew that was where Flarebrass liked it the most.

Lyntilla: I think he would help us.

Sirven: Why do you say that?

[i] Lynntilla grinned. They hadn't flown for yonks now, and she was begining to wonder weather they would fly ever again.[/i]

Lynntilla: Please can we fly. No one will see us, please?

Sirven: Okay!

the gang: YES!!!

[i] Lynntilla called Labyrinth to her, which was a bit of a pain since she was winning in the fight or at least thought she was, can climbed onto her neck. She looked at the others and grinned.[/i]

Lynntilla: Hey you guys, last one to the castle is a Broken Dragon Egg!

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Finally!

IC:[I]Lacroix, again holed up in his quarters, received word that several dragon riders looking for him had arrived, and that one was attempting to morph into a broken dragon egg, without much luck. Not stopping to ponder why somebody would engage in such an absurd activity, Lacroix swept into the throne room, and after a perfunctionary bow to the Queen, with a slight inquiring glance to ask her permission, beckoned the strangers off to his audience room.[/I]

Lacroix: I understand you people have been looking for me. Why?[/font][/color]

[I]Lauren stared up at Lacroix,His Shoulder Length Inky Black Hair caught her attention.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Hey!Whats up,Proffesor Snape?
[I]Lynntilla(Sorry if wrong,Sars.)Sniggered but Lacroix Glared down at her.Lauren cleared her throut nerviously.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Why dont you tell him,Sirven?
[I]She ducked back to Lynntilla and watched as Sirven spoke.[/I]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]Lacroix listened as the one Sirven spoke, of finding the Children of Light, and stopping the black dragons. Lacroix looked deep into his eyes, and Sirven faltered.[/I]

Lacroix: You have no cause for worry. I have the black dragons, and the problem they present, completely under control.

Sirven: What! You control the black dragons?

Lacroix: What? No! Of course not. I merely meant that they pose not threat to the Queen's realm.

Sirven: But...

Lacroix: -you can all leave now. I'd really not bother with the Children of Light though. They would be of no help, and they aren't needed anyway.

[I]The group turns and shuffles out, despondant. Lacroix sighed.[/I]

Lacroix: So, the interfering ditchmonkeys are trying to find the children of light. I think not,[/font][/color]

[I]Lauren stared at Lacriox as she walked out.Bazil was sitting with his puppy dog eyes look,Lauren always thought he had a Seperation Disorder,so she spent as much possible time with him as she could.Lauren smiled as Bazil thumped his tail joyfully at the sight of her.He layed down his Scaly-Hand and allowed Lauren to jump ontop it,Then he placed her on his back.Laurem spoke to the others,[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]So...what are we going to do?

OOC:How dare you...J/K
IC:

[B]Lauren:[/B]HIs name is Gadser...
[B]Sirven:[/B]Where does he live?
[I]Lauren squeezed Bazil's neck ever so lightly.He stopped,the others did the same.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Not far from here,we have to turn around,though.
[I]The others nodded and they spun around,They flew back over the queens castle,Lauren looked down and saw Lacriox standing on a balony,watching the land.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B][I]Yelling[/I]Thanks for all your help,Proffesor Snape!
[I]Something shined in the sunlight just then,Lauren didnt know it,But it was Lacriox's Dangourous teeth...[/I]

OOC: I could not think of a name, and i know that you would. lol.

Sirven: Do you think Lacroix was telling the truth?

Lauren: About what?

Sirven: You know, the children of the light, and the dragons.

Lauren: Who knows. Maybe he was telling the truth, maybe he was lieing.

They went on for a few minutes untill they saw a huge castle.

Sirven: Is this it?

Lauren: Yes, I think it is.

[I]Lauren and the others landed on a High Balcony,where they recalled their Dragons.Gadser heard the noise of the Dragons and had rushed out,He noticed Lauren imeaditly...[/I]

Since you made me think of the name,you think of the other stuff:) ;) :D ;) :)

OOC: GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Gadser: What do you want with me?

Sirven: We need your help!

Gadseer: With what? And why did you come to me?

Lauren: The black dragons!

Gadser: The black dragons?

Sirven: Yes! Have you ever heard of the children of the light?

Gadser: Why, yes, I have. They are rumored to be in other dimensions, right?

Sirven: That is right, but they are not just rumors. They are real. And that is why we need your help.

Gadser: But why do you need me? What can I do to help you?

• 2 weeks later...
Siren steped foreward...

Siren: In order to enter another dimension you must have a magical link anchoring you in your own dimension... The Children of the Light form their own links and are "anchored" to the Queen... In order to transport a dragon warrior into another dimension their must be a mage or sorcerer keeping a magical "road" open for the exit and return of the subject... If this link was to be severed by choice of death or the return of the subject it can't be reactivated unless in contact with the "anchor"... Therefor if the link was severed while we where in the second dimention we'd have to find a Child of the Light residing there and have them return us... But untill then... We'd be stuck... Permently...

She looked at the others...

Sirven: So... To sum it up... We'd like you to generate the links...

Siren: How about it?

ooc: hiya guys. just got back yesterday and been trying to sort out several hundred things. right let's see if i can get this going again.

IC:

Lynntilla: What's the condition?

Gadser: Well....I want one of your Dragons...but only while you use my powers as soon as your finished you can have it back.

[i] the group look at eachother. what were they going to do?[/i]

ooc; you guys can sort it.

[I]Lauren sighed as everyone looked down to her hopefully,[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]You guys KNOW I cant leave Bazil alone for so long!He has that disorder thing,he starts putting things on fire if I leave him alone for along time!
[I]The others nodded in agreement,they all remeber when Bazil set that small forest on fire.He would definatly set GAdser on Fire if Lauren wasnt there to stop him...[/I]
[B]Sirven:[/B]Then who will it be!?

OOC:I was sort of thinking Sere Tuscumbia's Dragon could be the one,Since she sorta isnt posting...