OtakuBoards

Frendship Problems

Sida255

[FONT=century gothic]well i have a friendship problem... like my 2 bestfriends *their twins* they're like so rude to me now... i mean like before only one of them was always insulting me and making me feel sad inside (which they dont know) then one day i couldnt take it any more i just went of crying then after i forgave them now the other twin is acting so rude and insulting me consantly and it makes me feel like i want to move away from them forever... can you give me some pionters? [/FONT]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I'm going to try and take a stab at this, I'm not really an expert when it comes to friends but the problem here seems like you need to have some distance from them! Perhaps your spending too much time around them, and when this happens friends tend to get on each others nerves!

My advice is to spend a little time from them away, for awhile, and then eventually start hanging out with them again, sometimes its all a matter of giving friends space.

If that doesn't work or just simply don't want to do that, you could always approach the friend that is giving you grief and heartache and talk it over with that person, telling them how you feel hurt and a bit offended! Ironically sometimes talking it out is the best method, it may work! Not really sure though! :)

Um, just ask them straight out what the heck their problem is. Tell them to either tell you or deal and don't speak to you. Simple. Tell them how you feel and then ask what's going on with them. If y'all are too immature for that then don't worry about them anymore. Find some new friends.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]well.... basiclly i think these suggestions are great but there's only one thing..... it's like this well they're smarter than me and will think they're always right i know what they think like sometimes (maybe mostly) i know one or the other will just dinie (sorry bad spelling) about it and use a different reason just to get out of this trouble. i sometimes even wonder why wont they even let me talk at all.... like once one of them said all these bad things about this group thats going to perform in a talent show then i said wouldn't that mean the same thing to kimmy cos she's in it? then she said you know why im saying this cos Julie was being so rude to me thats y you know that's why i dont like you but then i didnt know julie was being rude to her at all.......[/FONT] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Alas, mine friend... for the fixation of thine problem... is easily procured...

The main reason I spend thine hours on otaku, is for the fact of the sparring potential.... Ease thine mind with the battling of others...strengthen your will to move on....

If yee cannot say "if you both just want to treat me like trash, or cannot be nice whatsoever, be gone with you".. given the situation permits... than you wilst needeth strengthen thine will... Friends like that do not deserve such a kind wrought of friendship that thou' giveth... They regard yee as simply a toy... do not let this happen... for your kind heart wilst not handle this lashing often...

with life... I imagine, your youthfullness implores you... you wilst learn as thine years stack, persumtuous fate agrees; for your undaunting ability to sense when when ones presense is not for friendship, merely for when they are [B][I]Bored[/B][/I] ....
For now, just relax thine mind, fear not, for life goes on....[/SIZE]

I have a friend like that,I can fix this

first of all,is that what you call a friend? Somebody who insults you and makes you feel bad?? Friends are supposed to cheer you up and have fun with you.from what I've read,it doesn't seem worth it. Find some other friends,unless you really have your heart set on them, if you do,u'll probably have to give in to them.

P.S.-I bet they only make fun of you because they're jealous of you.I have a friend like that who has a problem with the whole world cause she thinks she's trash.Actually,she's jealous I'm friends with this boy who now hates her, so she told me he said he didn't go out w/ me because I was ugly.But it never happened!Good luck to you!