OtakuBoards

what is the blue chicken for?!? (in OOT)

starlight

You go to lost woods and wake up that ugly guy, he gives you a mushroom. Take the mushroom to the hag behind the potion shop in the village. The hag makes a potion and says something about it doesn't work on monsters. Take the potion back to the ugly dude and yu'll find a little girl in his place. Give her the potion and she'll give you a poachers saw. Take the poachers saw to the carpenter wearing blue outside the tent in front of the enterence to the Gerdue fortress. Give him the saw and he'll give you a broken sword. Take the sword to the huge goron on top of Death Mt. He says he needs eye medicine then he'll fix the sword. He'll give a percription, take the percription to the Zora king. He'll give you a frog. Take the frog to the scientist at the Lake. He'll make eye drops. Take the eye drops to the goron, he'll take the sword from you and you have to wait for two days. After the days have past, talk to the goron and he'll give you the huge biggoron sword. REMEMBER~ The frog, mushroom, eyedrops, and potion will expire within a time limit before you tyr to get the sword get epona and be a good rider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VampireD [/i]
[B]yes, and what happened to me was that i kepted getting hit by those stupid skullatles on the climbing wall to get to the huge goron. So always keep a lot of arrows with you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well you don't have to climb the wall. Personally I always go thru the volcano so I don't have to deal with the wall. It works quite well for me.

[color=indigo]Yeah, I guess you could go through Death Mountain Crater, though it seems like it would take longer. You'd have to go through Goron Village, all the way to the back of Durunia's room, then all the way to the other end of the Crater, which I believe involves climbing up that huge wall (no Skulltulas, though). Going up the outside of Death Mountain seems like it would be quicker.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=indigo]An easy way to get around the eruptions on the way to Death Mountain Crater is to constantly roll, using the A button, through the eruption area. That way, you won't get hit much. And to make Epona jump a fence, make sure you're coming at it straight on, and it helps to use a carrot a bit before you get to the fence so you're going top speed.[/color]

[color=indigo]Ah, yes, that stupid bridge. Sometimes you have to actually slow down a bit, to go over it.

And yeah, I meant you don't take damage when you roll. That is the whole point of the roll, I guess, but I haven't really found any other places where it's very useful.[/color]

Sometimes, and I mean SOMEtimes, you can actually kill enemies with it, as it's an attack, but it's very rare.

I have a funny thing for you Skullwalltula haters out there. Shoot one off a wall with an arrow, and keep smacking the ground with a megaton hammer and watch it suffer for hours on end. >:D

[color=indigo]Yeah, I've done that too, but not very much. Mainly just when I'm messing around with some enemies, not caring how much I get hit. (It's [i]so[/i] easy to get Hearts in OOT, it's not even funny).

Wait... When you shoot a Skullwalltula off a wall, doesn't it die? I don't think I've ever seen one on the ground, unless it's dying.[/color]