Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As alot of you already know I have been battling a new kind of virus for the past 5 or 6 days. So new the doctors don't even know what it is thus they have no cure for it. Luckily my friend who caught it like a few days before me didn't die so that means it's not fatal. And I'm feeling a whole lot better now which means for once I'm winning the battle. The cool thing is I caught a new virus... And I kicked it's a$$! I don't think many people can say that. Well anyway that means I'll be immune to it from now on. But the rest of my friends, including you guys... Won't.... :(
Posted
So essentially it works the same as the Chicken Pox... but the condition itself is worse....

BTW, you can die from basically anything.. nothing is "not fatal".... i could die if I stood in front of the fridge long enough, sat in a chair.... playing with a pen.... etc.... but the chance may be 1 in 800,000,000 but still....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]in the post you posted about you getting it, didnt you say you were like the first to get it or something?? [/B][/QUOTE]

no he wasn't the first to get it, his friend got it before him :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]As alot of you already know I have been battling a new kind of virus for the past 5 or 6 days. So new the doctors don't even know what it is thus they have no cure for it. Luckily my friend who caught it like a few days before me didn't die so that means it's not fatal. And I'm feeling a whole lot better now which means for once I'm winning the battle. The cool thing is I caught a new virus... And I kicked it's a$$! I don't think many people can say that. Well anyway that means I'll be immune to it from now on. But the rest of my friends, including you guys... Won't.... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I caught a new virus about a year back and I had such horrible pains in my stomach that they thought my appendix was gonna burst! They starved me for four darn days then found out it was a virus and I was like :flaming: YOU STARVED ME FOR FOUR DAYS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAD!?! WTF!?! Noone wanted to come near me after that 'cause I was seriously p.o.ed. I was fine in a week, but OMG it was torture!!! It was like someone systematically ripping my guts out (sorry for the graphic nature of this post:D ) and then stomped on me. They STILL don't have a name for the darn thing.....come to find out later that I should have been in a hospital....some doctors I have huh?:rolleyes: :wigout: :flaming: :cross: ;) :cool: :rolleyes:
Posted
I think that your doctor might just be incompetant.

If this was some new, undiscovered virus, wouldn't we have heard about it on the news?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]incredible man
heres a little medical fact:
there are 250 kinds of cold viruses known to man.
once a person catches all 250 kinds, he/she is completely immune to the cold [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Catching 250 kinds eh? Sounds like Pokèmon...lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Hey somebody! Dump a pail of freezing water on me and lock me in a freezer! I gotta' catchem' all! [/B][/QUOTE]

har har chuckle chuckle
your cracking me up :)
Posted
Little Gohan: Ok! (Dumps pail of water on him.)

Matt: I got the door! (Locks freezer door.)

Little Gohan: Good luck catching those 250 viruses!


SSJ5 Vegeta: *shivering* Ok... Brrrrr.... Now where are those little bast@rd$? They have to be around here somewhere... After all they shouldn't be that hard to catch with my nice :ball: virus ball! *Sneeze* I think I just caught one! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Yes and our good little yellow friend Peniccilin- Chu can go with us! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! That' some funny Sh!t :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
right, how do I explain this, theres over 1000000000000000000000 different types of virus, Virus' change everytime the burst, chances are everyone will catch a s o called new virus at some point in their lives, most of them similar to the common cold.

(Ive had Meninjitus so there Nyaaaaahahaaaa (Im fully aware its not virus))
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]right, how do I explain this, theres over 1000000000000000000000 different types of virus, Virus' change everytime the burst, chances are everyone will catch a s o called new virus at some point in their lives, most of them similar to the common cold.

(Ive had Meninjitus so there Nyaaaaahahaaaa (Im fully aware its not virus)) [/B][/QUOTE]

ya its a deadly bacterial infection.....my little brother had it and nearly died...miracle he's living. but he lost all hearing in both ears because of it. did you have ny permanent side effects? your a very lucky person if you didnt
Posted
Here's something that's bugging me: In DBZ, they say Gokou caught a VIRUS. Everyone knows you cannot take medicine to cure any type of virus, it has to run it's course, you can only treat Bacterial infections. So then why is there medicine for Gokou? Doesn't make sense. Then again, it IS Dragonball Z.......nuff said:D ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...