Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Punisher........


Guest scythemaster29

Recommended Posts

Guest scythemaster29
Posted
I heard [COLOR=darkblue]The Punisher[/COLOR] movie is coming out sometime.....:hippy: :blah:
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Came out in the '80's, starred then big star Dolph Lundgren...the movie bombed and he's unemployed right now.[/color][/size]
Guest scythemaster29
Posted
Well I only know a few things #1: it's a comic book #2: it's a thing with stuff in it, yeah...........it used really popular in the 70's and 80's.:cross: :eek: :p
Posted
[b]Um...he's a New Yorker like Spidey (atleast I think)
and he's on some self-redeeming mission cause of something or other.
In the comics and cartoon, he wears a Solid Snake style bandana, black short hair, bluey-green clothes with a skull on his chest, a jacket, and an arsenal the size of America
o_o

That's the best I can describe him....he's a Marvel character[/b]
Posted
He is Bad ***** too. I think my brother owns every single comic of the Punisher. I have never saw the movie, but that guy who played the punisher did not look anythign like him.
Posted
The Punisher believd in solving everything with violence, not really a good role model he was basicaly mad at everything cause his wife and daughter were murdered. I saw the 80's movie it wasn't that good but their was some good action at the end.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...