Guest scythemaster29 Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 I heard [COLOR=darkblue]The Punisher[/COLOR] movie is coming out sometime.....:hippy: :blah:
JCBaggee Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Came out in the '80's, starred then big star Dolph Lundgren...the movie bombed and he's unemployed right now.[/color][/size]
Mist Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 Would you mind giving a storyline, because I've never heard of it before...
Juu Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 yeah, same here. sounds like some sort of action movie though.
Guest scythemaster29 Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 Well I only know a few things #1: it's a comic book #2: it's a thing with stuff in it, yeah...........it used really popular in the 70's and 80's.:cross: :eek: :p
conpiracymonki Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 [b]Um...he's a New Yorker like Spidey (atleast I think) and he's on some self-redeeming mission cause of something or other. In the comics and cartoon, he wears a Solid Snake style bandana, black short hair, bluey-green clothes with a skull on his chest, a jacket, and an arsenal the size of America o_o That's the best I can describe him....he's a Marvel character[/b]
Amphion Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 He is Bad ***** too. I think my brother owns every single comic of the Punisher. I have never saw the movie, but that guy who played the punisher did not look anythign like him.
BlueGender Posted June 29, 2002 Posted June 29, 2002 The Punisher believd in solving everything with violence, not really a good role model he was basicaly mad at everything cause his wife and daughter were murdered. I saw the 80's movie it wasn't that good but their was some good action at the end.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now