OtakuBoards

Papa Roach

Zayle

I used to like this band a whole lot, I mean they were one of my favorites. Now they come up with this crap. "She loves me not"
has got to be one of the worste songs in recent history! :flaming:
What happened to them, did they meet Nsync or something, it just makes no sense, why they would put out such crap??

lol, I agree, they've hit a rock....the "She loves me not" song is bad....though I heard their in the process of making a new song....dunno if that's true though. If it is, I hope it will be much better.

Well they probably thought it would be a good song.....but I don't think that's the same story with their fans. Hopefully if they realise that it's bad, it will prompt them to write a better song...

I actually like that song. It's got a new feel for them. You see, bands can be like people: They can express many different emotions through their songs. "She Loves Me Not" is just an experience with love. Something most everyone eventually experiences.

-Justin

I know what you mean, but I really just am disgusted with this song. I They could have at least like made it really heavy so that I wouldn't have noticed it was about love, (thats just how I am, if it's heavy, it can be about green pelicans from the moon, I don't really care).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]lol, I know what you mean.

But I like different kinds of music depending upon my mood. If I'm in the right mood I'll listen to almost anything, so I guess it's kind of hard to find a song I don't like.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
I can help you with that, drive down to San Antonio, and set your radio to 96.1, *shudders* they have been around for almost 4 years but they somehow always, the new mix 96.1!!!! 99.5 Kiss, that's where it's at!!! :devil:

[I]The hell you talkin'? "She loves me not" is a fresh piece of class from the Kings of... well, whatever style they are. The new songs is one of their best, and if that song is anything to go buy, then their new album should be immense![/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]
I can help you with that, drive down to San Antonio, and set your radio to 96.1, *shudders* they have been around for almost 4 years but they somehow always, the new mix 96.1!!!! 99.5 Kiss, that's where it's at!!! :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I never liked 96.1. Have you been down to Galveston or Houston?
104.1's adam smasher is hilarious! He's always making prank calls or making fun of other songs by changing them, LOL
anyways, back to the topic...

Papa Roach is pretty good. He's one of my 10 fav bands!
er... well... not at the moment. I've gone back to korean/japanese pop for the moment. not too sure why... probably cuz the world cup.... *shrugs* well.... *screams* agh!!! there are absolutely NO rock radio stations over where I live. Not even mix!! I like rap and all, but I don't like hearing it 24/7!! 104 has like the best mix! -_-' if you live somewhere in san fransisco and know a good radio station, plz pm me.

I loved there first CD. Almost every song on it kicked booty. I like "She Loves Me Not" but alot of there other songs on the cd suck, and I was just kinda disapointed. On Carsons show, they said they where trying to bring more melody into their music. Other bands are changing their music too. Theres tons of people who had an awesome first cd but then the rest just sucked. Kid Rock for example, his first cd kicked butt, everything else sucked. I am afraid one of my favorite bands may be falling...

You know what? I think the problem was that the basis of their music was crap, and from there it could only get worse.
She Loves Me Not is just another step in the "Papa Roach step to crappy story" And don't think it will get better, you've all heard the song. Now go out and buy the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album.

[color=crimson]*hugs his KISS Buzz Band CD Voulume 8* thank j00 99.5 KISS.

"She Loves Me Not" Is a good song. I mean... they have a girl going to the bathroom in the Music Video =D That alone makes it highly weird/cool.

I'm not really totally into it... But its a new P Roach. *shrugs*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Gohan [/i]
[B]She Loves me not is an awesome song! Their new album should be just as good as the first if not better. [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree, now-a-days a band can't try something different without getting critisized.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B][I]The hell you talkin'? "She loves me not" is a fresh piece of class from the Kings of... well, whatever style they are. The new songs is one of their best, and if that song is anything to go buy, then their new album should be immense![/I] [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree, I really like this song. I just hope all their new songs aren't like this one. Know what I mean? :)