OtakuBoards

Window mayhem!!!

Warlock

A few minutes ago, I pushed the back button on my internet browser. What happened next was total chaos. Window after window popped up on the screen, and I just couldn't close them all. Within a minute their were heaps and heaps of the windows. But they stopped popping up just before. I'm just wondering what on earth caused this...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]A few minutes ago, I pushed the back button on my internet browser. What happened next was total chaos. Window after window popped up on the screen, and I just couldn't close them all. Within a minute their were heaps and heaps of the windows. But they stopped popping up just before. I'm just wondering what on earth caused this... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]You pressing the 'Back' button caused this, d'uh!
j/k, I don't know, never hapnd ta me b4...[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]A few minutes ago, I pushed the back button on my internet browser. What happened next was total chaos. Window after window popped up on the screen, and I just couldn't close them all. Within a minute their were heaps and heaps of the windows. But they stopped popping up just before. I'm just wondering what on earth caused this... [/B][/QUOTE]

meh, i ususally have about 50 windows open anyway... :tasty: