Warlock Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 A few minutes ago, I pushed the back button on my internet browser. What happened next was total chaos. Window after window popped up on the screen, and I just couldn't close them all. Within a minute their were heaps and heaps of the windows. But they stopped popping up just before. I'm just wondering what on earth caused this...
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]A few minutes ago, I pushed the back button on my internet browser. What happened next was total chaos. Window after window popped up on the screen, and I just couldn't close them all. Within a minute their were heaps and heaps of the windows. But they stopped popping up just before. I'm just wondering what on earth caused this... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]You pressing the 'Back' button caused this, d'uh! j/k, I don't know, never hapnd ta me b4...[/b]
MysticBabe Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 its a computer hiccup, its bad for the hard drive if that happens a lot. but one shouldn't do nuthin, but if it happens again soon, check it.
Flash Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]A few minutes ago, I pushed the back button on my internet browser. What happened next was total chaos. Window after window popped up on the screen, and I just couldn't close them all. Within a minute their were heaps and heaps of the windows. But they stopped popping up just before. I'm just wondering what on earth caused this... [/B][/QUOTE] meh, i ususally have about 50 windows open anyway... :tasty:
White Digivise Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Yikes, hate to have your computer. :eek: :eek: :eek: *Smiles* :angel:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now