Jump to content
OtakuBoards

a pic from the new dbz movie


Recommended Posts

Guest GriffXL
Posted
Hey i came across this pic from the new dbz movie that is coming out soon ant sssgohan take a look at it.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Umm am i the only one who does not see any SSJ Gohan there? All i see is something red, with an oval and then another circle in it. Am i crazy?
Also i am interested to see who thinks this is a fake. I kinda think it is but depending on where u found it, it may be legit.
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Good logo, but I don't think the graphics in the movie will match. I think the movie will be an upset, but ya never know. And SSJPud, SSSGohan is one of the biggest DBZ networks on the net (SSSGoku, SSSVegeta). They wouldn't post something fake, plus it's just a logo, and I'm sure FOX doesn't want to release any hints.
[/color]
Guest GriffXL
Posted
know its not gohan i found it at sssgohan.com ssjpud.It might be a failiure but right now the gfx is looking pretty good.
Posted
OO srry yeah it read "ante" so was not sure. Yeha the picture is kinda weird but i like the Slogan "All the need is 7 and the universe is theirs"
Guest GriffXL
Posted
yeah sorry about the typo but i like that slogan too.Maybe it wont be based on a saga but still some how the same.
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Remember, the seven could go either way, evil or good. >counts Z Fighters< Well, how many people were there with Turles and how many with Janenba?
[/color]
Posted
Yeah i would be interested to know who they mean when the say "theirs" I guess it means there will be more than 1 villian in the movie. This means it could be the Andriod saga, Sayain, a new one, well thats all i can think of right now.

Also when they say 7 i think they mean Dragonballs.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
probably a new one cause all the dbz villains wanted immortality that were after the dballs.
Posted
I think when they say "All they need is 7 and the universe in theirs" they're refering to to the dragonballs. Once again, I think this movie will be a bust. Kind of like Sreet Fighter was...

-Justin
Guest GriffXL
Posted
hey street fighter was pretty cool.the unofficial dbz movie was crappy.I saw lots of pics for it omg.but that was in the 1990's.
Posted
I think it's fake is that supposed to be gohan as sayinman because of tha shades i hope to god they don't fu*k up this movie even thou i know they are it will probably end up all corny the japanese should of made it does anyone aggree??:therock:
Guest Blackhawk
Posted
Is it just me or is that a big eye? anyway just my opion but I think this movie will blow unless it done in CG like Final Fantasy was. I don't understand how they will make Super sayains with live actors. I guess we can only wait and see.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
well i dont think its gohan as saiyaman.you do have to admit though that pic does look pretty darn good.Also i went to fox's site and all i saw was x-men2 and this other movie called daredevil.Nothing about dbz.we should probably wait about a few more months.
Posted
Okay, let's look at the clues. My guess would be that the slogan means the villains want the dragon balls to take over the universe. Also, "theirs" means there could be more than one villain. How many DBZ villains came in groups or pairs and which ones wanted the dragon balls? The Saiyans? Freeza and his military? Oh no, Garlic Jr. and his crew!

On the other hand, if Fox was smart (or at least "not stupid") they'd make up their own villains, in fear of ruining a DBZ movie or saga. Then again, this is Fox, so you never know.

Yeah, the picture looks good, but that's just a graphic-rich banner. After all, Mortal Kombat Annilation looked good in the previews, too, but we know how that movie turned out... :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I think when they say "All they need is 7 and the universe in theirs" they're refering to to the dragonballs.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]


Exactly.



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Once again, I think this movie will be a bust. Kind of like Sreet Fighter was...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]


Exactly. :p


Yeah, I think this'll be Annialation all over again...><
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Why do I have a strong feeling that picture is fake?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I have the same feeling. I mean, for the most part is looks like it could be ligit, but that little screenshot of the Fox logo at the bottom is not something they'd do. They would have something more like a watermark.[/color]
Posted
Its most likely a teaser poster wich means it makes sense they dont show nebody.Plus, i saw it on a proffesional site that wouldnt post somthing they knew was absolutely fake.So There's a big chance its real.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
it might be fake because there was nothing about the image or dbz on fox.com but there was x-men2 lol
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Yes, Rick Hunter went to Japan, and I guess he saw it, or something, and if he says it's bad...it's bad ;) But I think the pic is probably legit, unless the proffessional site makers (including SSSGohan) want to ruin their reputation.
[/color]
Guest GriffXL
Posted
rich hunter probably saw the unofficial one that was bad and besides is fox in japan?if not why would they give japan the movie before us?
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Kevin would have known the difference (Rick Hunter), you obviously don't know who he is ;) Let's say...5,000 anime tapes...But yeah, he went, and he would know, and I'm sure that FOX has a branch in Japan, who doesn't? And plus, Akira Toriyama and DBZ derived from Japan, so it is only natural.
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...