Dark Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 In my scool some a******s call me the 'hip hop guy'. Also someone(i don't know who he is)say rumors that i don't pass some lessons and other types of b******s...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 okay, first off i thouhg this topic was gone n second why u pissed when someone called u a hip-hop guy??
SparrowHawk2005 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B] I am anti-social cause I refuse to talk unless needed.Loner,yes cause I like being by myself,isolation is the key to not getting hurt. Outcast,yeah I am one too...always have always will.I am a pyro,I love playing with fire...got two lighters in my room.:devil: On the case of being a loner I have few trustworthy friends...Stephen-known him since kindergarden,we are best friends.Zach-known him since we were little,he is another best friend.Thats all I can really think of. [/B][/QUOTE] ya pretty much the same thing... except i got ya beat on the pyro thing... just in my room (no i don't smoke nething) i have a box (3ft x 2ft x 1ft) and it's about 3/4 of the way full of matches. hehe ^^ always good to be prepared. (dun use lighters.. i like that old sulfuric smell) ^^ lol
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 i have a friend whos also anti social hes always playing his GBA i tried helping him out to the real world(if there is a real world) but i understand his reasons
KAMAKAZI Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 umm... I really don't know. I guess its a good reputation. Everyone knows who I am. A lot of people would like to see me dead though... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Kottonknot Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 People think I'm evil. Ask Shinji. Also, I look older than I really am. Ask Shinji. Girls like me. Ask Shinji. :) j/k
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]I think my rep would have to be a backstabber......., a$$hole, and many other bad things [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]i can second that[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 My rep would have to be a quiet...nice, but crazy guy.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 i third that n its already proven that hes a backstabber
Zaku II Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]My rep would have to be a quiet...nice, but crazy guy. [/B][/QUOTE] That was one thing I forgot. I am a nice person to most. I do have a bad side that anyone who gets me P.o.ed will hate to see.
Sasami-san Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Well, I am known for being quiet and to myself.....that is until people get to really know me:D I'm kind of smart, but not REALLY smart, there are just some things that I am good at and I know a lot about, you know what I mean? I'm known for being the "Good Little Girl" because I'm well, good, I don't like doing bad or wrong things. I'm nice:D I'm known for always having a smile on my face and being happy and giggly (giggles is a nickname) And I'm known for being an "Egyptian Lover" because I LOOOOOVE Egypt! So my reputations good!:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]That was one thing I forgot. I am a nice person to most. I do have a bad side that anyone who gets me P.o.ed will hate to see. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Oh, ywes, I have one of those too... [i]I[/i] sont even want to see that side of me.... again..[/SIZE]
Raiha Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]My rep would have to be a quiet...nice, but crazy guy. [/B][/QUOTE]LOL, definetly crazy. :D If I have a rep, most guys think I'm a b*tchy chick that kicks/punches really hard. But if the person is a girl, I'm calm, nice, but loud when hyper (which is often)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Whose a back stabber? [/B][/QUOTE] u genius
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I'll probably be some sort of pissed of rep or some s.hit like that when I get back to college :flaming:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 i know for a fact that ur already an a$$hole in the boards. n i bet ur dam proud of it
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]i know for a fact that ur already an a$$hole in the boards. n i bet ur dam proud of it [/B][/QUOTE] you bet your sweet a$$ I'm proud of it!:flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now