OtakuBoards

Reps

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]

I am anti-social cause I refuse to talk unless needed.Loner,yes cause I like being by myself,isolation is the key to not getting hurt.
Outcast,yeah I am one too...always have always will.I am a pyro,I love playing with fire...got two lighters in my room.:devil:
On the case of being a loner I have few trustworthy friends...Stephen-known him since kindergarden,we are best friends.Zach-known him since we were little,he is another best friend.Thats all I can really think of. [/B][/QUOTE]

ya pretty much the same thing... except i got ya beat on the pyro thing... just in my room (no i don't smoke nething) i have a box (3ft x 2ft x 1ft) and it's about 3/4 of the way full of matches. hehe ^^ always good to be prepared. (dun use lighters.. i like that old sulfuric smell) ^^ lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]My rep would have to be a quiet...nice, but crazy guy. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was one thing I forgot. I am a nice person to most. I do have a bad side that anyone who gets me P.o.ed will hate to see.

Well, I am known for being quiet and to myself.....that is until people get to really know me:D I'm kind of smart, but not REALLY smart, there are just some things that I am good at and I know a lot about, you know what I mean? I'm known for being the "Good Little Girl" because I'm well, good, I don't like doing bad or wrong things. I'm nice:D I'm known for always having a smile on my face and being happy and giggly (giggles is a nickname) And I'm known for being an "Egyptian Lover" because I LOOOOOVE Egypt! So my reputations good!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]That was one thing I forgot. I am a nice person to most. I do have a bad side that anyone who gets me P.o.ed will hate to see. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oh, ywes, I have one of those too... [i]I[/i] sont even want to see that side of me.... again..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]My rep would have to be a quiet...nice, but crazy guy. [/B][/QUOTE]LOL, definetly crazy. :D If I have a rep, most guys think I'm a b*tchy chick that kicks/punches really hard. But if the person is a girl, I'm calm, nice, but loud when hyper (which is often)

Guest Deranged Gerbil
I'll probably be some sort of pissed of rep or some s.hit like that when I get back to college :flaming:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i know for a fact that ur already an a$$hole in the boards.
n i bet ur dam proud of it [/B][/QUOTE]

you bet your sweet a$$ I'm proud of it!:flaming: