OtakuBoards

Reps

Ice Dragon v2

Guest Voodookanaka
I have a reputation of being a druggy (I dont do it anymore)
a steroid freak (Not true, but bleedin rumours get about)
being a loner (true)
Being a nutta, psycho, mad git etc...... (also true)
....um....er....having a la...erm...no
Being a skitzo (kinda)
being a wise guy/Con artist/talk my way through a brick wall (yup)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]
being a loner (true)
Being a nutta, psycho, mad git etc...... (also true)
....um....er....having a la...erm...no
Being a skitzo (kinda)
being a wise guy/Con artist/talk my way through a brick wall (yup) [/B][/QUOTE]

sounds like we got alot in common ha@us that and with sammy bout being the smartest in my class, (well MOST of my classes)

My reputation is being really smart too. In 8th grade this year I should be going into geometry, but instead since they don't have enough kids like that I'm in advanced Algebra 1. And I usually get strait A's. Kids think I'm always studing and a never have time for fun or games, but it's all lies. I hardly study and just want to hang out with my friends and play basket ball with Meilin13. I guess it's cause I actually listen during class. *Smiles* :) :)

Umm.... i am quite smart and athletic. I have been told numerous times that I am a "sweet heart",but oh well. I have different "reps" for different things.

Football - hardest hitter/biggest smack talker

Education - smart *** jock

And also I have a really good taste for clothes and everything. ( good dresser )

[b][u]Nicknames-[/u]
Clever p**f (i hate dem less-than-average weirdos), anime freak (i love be'in called that one, man, I wish I really was one...), Brollydude, Abdi Bo (don't ask..), geek, last minnit man (always the night b4 :D), um.. i don't remember any others
[u]Rep[/u]
Best Football Defender in the Year (proven to be true),
Anime freak (read above),
Always do homework the night before around midnight (therefore lastminnitman),
Always calm,
Never had a fight (I always sort it out),
Long fuse but big explosion, :smirk:
Good at poems (although most are done late at night, and are really flukey),
Good at science (not true, I'm jus good at remembering all the wrong stuff),
Maths freak (well, I'm good for my age, but not that good)
[u]END[/u][/b]

[SIZE=1]To people that dont know me I have a rep for being anti-social, loner, outcast.. all bascially the same thing and I'm proud of being all of them!

To people that [i]o[/i] know me I have a rep of being anti-social, loner, outcast, pyro (obviously), caffine freak, getting high off of oxygen (meaning I'm just out of it and a crazed nutcase 24/7 since I breathe oxygen 24/7)... ummmm.. theres more I just cant think of em right now.. Oh! Con artist, yes... those are fun.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]To people that dont know me I have a rep for being anti-social, loner, outcast.. all bascially the same thing and I'm proud of being all of them!
[/B][/QUOTE]

I am anti-social cause I refuse to talk unless needed.Loner,yes cause I like being by myself,isolation is the key to not getting hurt.
Outcast,yeah I am one too...always have always will.I am a pyro,I love playing with fire...got two lighters in my room.:devil:
On the case of being a loner I have few trustworthy friends...Stephen-known him since kindergarden,we are best friends.Zach-known him since we were little,he is another best friend.Thats all I can really think of.

[color=rainbow] I have a rep of being a class clown, with funny stuff ppl will alwayz remember...Like, I made these no problem jokes....they are a killer.....and I got to sig a song from southpark at a graduation ceremony....everyone will remember that...lol:laugh: :laugh: [/color]