OtakuBoards

Have you play this game....

Guest Zora's King

Guest Zora's King
[size=1][color=purple]i mean the game is "EARTH BOUND",have you play it,if you have play it,please help me , i was in the twon of TWOSON and The next twon i want to go is THREED but when i i walk in my way to THREED ,there's a 4 Ghost's and how i must get to the next town,and how i must pay the debt fot the Runaway Five with the Wad Of Bills.Please help me!!![/color][/size]

[color=indigo]Moved this to the Nintendo Forum, and fixed the color tags. When using the tags, you have to spell it "color" instead of "colour." :) - Desbreko[/color]

I don't remember exactly what you have to do...

But go to the park, this guy in a Hawaiian shirt should be sitting on top of a house and he jumps down. If you beat him you get the money you need. Go to the place where the Runaway 5 are playing, and give the money to the person running the place (USE the money on her).

After that the Runaway 5 should give you a ride to Threed and you'll have no problems.

That should be it, but it's been a few years... so I might be off on some of it.

Yup, once the debt is paid off, then they'll give you a free ride on their bus to Threed. I'm not really clear on this one...but the guy jumps down because he's mad that you've rescued Paula since he's the one who kidnapped her??

That game was kinda cheesy overall, but it was a pretty good RPG in it's time.

That song's pretty emotional and the Evil Pokey with Giagas(sp?) were pretty cool too! Looking and hearing the songs in SSBM's Onett and Fourside really brought back memories. And who can forget the Saturn men and the burping blob (forgot his name)? :) The only thing that was kinda bad about it was the battle system...you never really see them fight...

Earthbound is probably my favorite RPG ever. It's supposed to be corny, and to me that's what makes it so unique and interesting. I loved the characters and locations, and at the time it had what was probably the best console RPG translation ever. Dan Owsen totally outdid himself on that game.

The whole Earthbound Zero thing drives me nuts. Nintendo had it translated, but never released it due to the fact that Nintendo and HAL were working on the SNES sequel. So only one copy was made, and now some guy owns it. Thank god it was ripped to a ROM along the way. I'd kill to own that cartridge... last time it was sold though it was for $1,000.

Nintendo didn't ditch the first person fights for the cancelled N64 version, I doubt they ever will. Personally, I feel some games are better with first person fights. Earthbound and DW would never feel the same if they changed it.

[color=royalblue]Ahh, I was never a huge Earthbound fan (probably because I played the RPG only a few years ago -- long after its release.)

Nevertheless, I can see how people would be pissed at the axeing of Earthbound 64, which was in development some years back.

It looked good, too...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Nevertheless, I can see how people would be pissed at the axeing of Earthbound 64, which was in development some years back.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I for one was heartbroken when one month I looked into the future release games in Nintendo Power and didn't see Earthbound 64 listed.

I was counting on the game so much considering that I had liked the SNES game and was hoping to do something more with Ness on the 64 than fighting as him in Super Smash Bros.

If they do come out with another Earthbound I would rather it be on the GBA instead of the gamecube. And they should make a new battle system if the ever do come out with a sequal to the SNES classic.