Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ey yo yo...i enjoy drawing Aeris from ff7..and i have 3 that finally fit..so enjoy!! "give me the compliments..keep the comments and criticizerz" ddanx!!! ^^

morito
Posted
here's the second aeris sketch..it's a sketch of aeris when she is praying in an emerald stone dome..hope u lyk it!! ^^

Morito
Posted
and yet here's another aeris sketch..in a beautiful flower dress..sorry, but this one came out kinda slanted because i always draw with my head sideways..(don't ask...it's a habit..)

morito
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
All very good..but soooooooo small, my screen res is at 1280x1024

so the second one for instance is really tiny so I can make it out.
The first one looks cool, u can actually sense the emotion.
The last one appeard blurred to me, this is prolly due to my screen res again
Guest firemac
Posted
I like the sketches very much, they are cool
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i dont know much about art... the second looks cool... but next time just link them to a site or something cause posting more than 2 posts is spam... but ill let ya slide since ur new... and i have no clue what your saying half the time lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
thanx~! ^^ I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO DRAW!!! i think next i'm gonna draw yuffie.. sorry that my pictures come out SOOO TINY!! it's because this posting thingy..it limits the picture and I can't stuff it in..so i have to lengthen it so it could fit. I don't really draw ff7 a lot..those were da only few i drew. i'm glad ya like them! ^^ I have some other pictures of different computer game characters..but where if you guys can't see them..how do i just give u guys a link?? oh well, for those who want to see them although they're small or can see them perfectly..enjoy!!

morito
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Wow, your third aeris pic is awesome... very nice. i don't see how its slanted tho...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...