OtakuBoards

Digimon Journy < PLAY!!!!!! >

Frankie

Nindonimon charges at Zeedmilleniumon claws out and ready to lay an attack on the huge digimon. She leapt up and shouted her attack

Nindonimon: PAIN STARS!!!!

The stars she realeased from her outstreached hands flew and hit their target Zeedmilleniumon but the attack didnt even seem to phase the huge digimon!! before she knew it she was on the ground.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as MagnaAngelicmon and Joey began to Biomerge into a beyond ultimate form, ZeedMillumon sees and races towards them and slashes through the new being.

ZeedMillumon: Oh no you wont!

A trashed Egnamon and Joey fall to the ground hurt badly.

(sry for the short post, I dont know what to say)

ooc; i am sorry to say i will finish off the big bad boss and use all my energy to kill him but lose my self in turn been fun all of you please join other digimon rpg and support them too =) this is my last post on this rpg.

blackwargreymon; die you two headed giant virus!

zmm: hahaah your just a weakling i would say you an your little freind renamon was a nice treat for memphismon but now i will take your DATA!

blackwargreymon: not even on a good day! blackwargreymon MANGA DIGIVOLVE TO!

[I]the huge dino get surronded by black light and his ball of energy exploeds an he is one of completle darkness.[/I]

darktemplermon:DARK..TEMPLERMON! now you see zeedy boy we are the same level you have no chance now so prepare for you death! it is my revenage for all you have done that is bee to this world killing a freind was the first step but to try and kill more you have took to much for your mouth to chew!

zeedmm: you little lizard brain i am way more powerful then you yet!

darktemplermon: really? DARK PSI STORM!

zeedmm: oh that so stung prepare for your doom!

[I]the two of them slash bit and slamed each other but in the end darktempler mon stabed his blade thru the giant virus's chest turning him in to raw data and drawning it in to him self for safe keeping till he started to feel like he was turning to something form before... HE WAS THE DARK ONE FROM BEFORE THE 4 soverigns..... they had destoryed him and sent him back to his tiny level for keeping till he could grow once more to what he had been before.[/I]

darktemplermon; BYE FOOLS!

[i] Darktemplermon: Bye my freinds......

Darktemplermon explodes creating a whirlpool which sucks Zeedmillimon in.

ZeedMillumon: There will be another!!!!

[b]~Two days later~[/b]

When the smoke clears only four digimon lay on the florr, Egnamon, Gyromon, Veemon, and fladingomon. First to get up was Egnamon, he runs to Gyromon shaking him.

Egnamon: WHats going on, where is everyone, where are we?

Gyromon: Uhh what happened?

Veemon and Fladingomon wake up

veemon: WHat the hell?

Fladingomon: Im asking myself the same question.....

From the bit of light above their heads appears Omegamon

Omegamon: Hello my freinds....... I will answer all of your questions

Egnamon: WHat happened?

Omegamon: Darktemplermon sucked in zeedmillinimon and took his own life for the good of the two worlds.

Veemon: Where are we?

Omegamon: Look around, you are where you all started this journey, in the digital world....

Gyromon: So what happened to the Real World?

Omegamon: Went back to the way it was before th Darkness, no one except the Tamers remember what happened

Egnamon: So what now?

Omegamon: Go about your lives as if this never happened...Good bye to you all......

The light spreads across the sky forming a beatiful sun rise...

Egnamon: i guess this is good bye.... See you all around I guess

Egnamon turns and begins to walk....Home. he thinks about all his lost freinds, renamon, darkagumon, and especially his tamer, Joey..................[/i]

Fladingomon turns to the remaining group.

Fladingmon: I never got to say goodbye to Dylan. Well I guess this is it. Farewell my friends I'm going to see if anybody back at home misses me, and thank you bye!

She bows muzzle almost touching the ground when she stands she spreads her wings and takes off towards the north.

thounands of miles away from the otehrs a small digiegg colored black with pink stripes crackes then hatches into a new botamon the bota stares for a minute then remembers what happened thinking of what the future would hold for his freinds and he wondered their lives would forever change...... only time can tell

so tune in to digimon journay 2 the serach for the lost stones!