Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]bwahahahaha! yeah, we chicks really suck. i'm serious. mind games. MIND GAMES!!

see my comment in babygirl's thread.

nah, girls don't suck any worse than guys. they just suck in a different way.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm....that sounds kinda kinky...;)
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE]*rolls eyes* Some of you are taking this way too seriously. Life's too short to nitpick about one person--or what he says. In all honesty, I get offended easily--and I wasn't here. Maybe a little bored by how loooooooooooong the posts were, and amused (especially at the guy part--my boss from my problem I'm discussing in another thread is like that), but not offended.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think you're right, but that post....was reaaaaaaaally long.....hey, my name is Ginny....
Posted
AAAAAGGGHH! SOME OF YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!! HE SAID NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!! SHEESH!

I read the WHOLE thing......wow......i thought it was funny, but, er, it had some really random parts in it....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...