Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]I watch it when ever it comes on. I wonder why they never keep it on constistanly on air though they show it like every 6 months. Whenever Fox needs to fill a spot.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Some of the thing in Beyond Belief aren't scary though like the one with the physchic nurse and the one with the a two robbers which dated back into th 1800's! But some of them are scary like the one with the teacher and the doll and the one when two girls experienced something that happened two years ago. (That dead body is still giving me nightmares. You probobly don't know what I'm talking about.)
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Man, I never see that show anymore. I was, like, nine or ten when that thing aired. I sorta miss it. What I thought was freaky was when a married coupld found out that they were switched at birth, and one of their suppossed "in-laws", was really their parents! Man, it was pretty weird. Also the ever famous "Girl locked in a vault at a jewelry store. The police brought in a professional to crack the lock on the door because no one knew what the combination was. He talked to the girl, asking her for number one through one hundred and twenty, and left and right. He asked and she answered for about an hour, she running out of air, and when she had passed out, the combination she had given was right and the vault opened...[b]That[/b] was freaky...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I love that show... It's really fun to figure out what's real and what's fiction. That and it's hosted by the voice of one of my favorite Gargoyles characters.


I can't wait until the new episodes. It's going to be on some cable channel this time, instead of Fox. I'm not sure which one it is, but I think it's Scifi.[/COLOR]
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green] That show is cool although me never get many episodes in N.Z, we need to license some more. It is really cool to figure the truth from the fiction, like some times they seem so totally false. then theyre true. (if one creeps me out, I always pray it's false :laugh: ) [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...