SSJ Gotenks ok Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I just watched this movie and i taught it was cool and weird the ending was real shoking!!I like the way everything just feel together in tha end!!Wasn't what i expected i taught it was gonna be like a girl flick about love but was i wrong!!:DWhat did u guys think about the movie???
Guest Matt Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][b]I never saw it because I heard it was one of the worst movies of the year.[/b][/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=indigo] I thought it was a nifty movie, it was a little strange, but I enjoyed how they tied everything together at the end. They did an excellent job wrapping all of the charecter's personalities around the main charecter's dementia. The one thing that I hate is how people said that the movie was hard to follow...I thought it was pretty straight forward, it might not have been the greatest flick but it wasn't a difficult concept to grasp.[/color]
eleanor Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 Huh? Worst movie of the year? *shrugs shoulder* I thought it was pretty good, and the ending was pretty good.
NorykoAngelcry Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]The movie was pretty good. I am not really that huge of a Tom Cruise fan, but thought that this movie did a pretty good job. It seems that lately, his movies have been going down the drain a bit, but this is better then Minority Report or some of his other ones (which we won't mention now). The storyline took a minute to get used to, but I started putting things together, and slowly came to understand what was going on. Ut made me laugh, becuase a friend that I went with was totally lost the whole time, so another friend laughed, and said something like - "Don't worry, we know Aaron still knows what's going on." Ahhh. . good times. . I probably won't see this movie again, but it wasn't bad for a one-timer view, or if you want to impress someone with knowing all that is. . lol[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Jesus Chicken Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 I was quite suprised at the movie when it took sort of a sci-fi twist near the end. It was a pretty cool movie, and the acting in it was pretty good too. I liked it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now