Jump to content
OtakuBoards

which sport is better?  

  1. 1. which sport is better?

    • soccer
      6
    • swimming
      2
    • footbal
      6
    • baseball
      0
    • lacrosse
      0
    • gymnastics
      1
    • skating
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]Swimming! Yah, Swimming!!!!! Let's go swimming!!!!!Yay 4 swimming!!!!!!!!!! Can somebody take me swimming¿???? Wooohhooooooooo!!!!!!!Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!*deep breath*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal]Swimming! Yah, Swimming!!!!! Let's go swimming!!!!!Yay 4 swimming!!!!!!!!!! Can somebody take me swimming¿???? Wooohhooooooooo!!!!!!!Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!*deep breath*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! ^^ I belong to a country club and swim all day basicly! ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]

lol! ^^ I belong to a country club and swim all day basicly! ^^ [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] **** ur lucky![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]its football all the way, with no padding that is [/B][/QUOTE]

With no padding? What you talking about.. flag football? Well,playign fb without padding is fine. But you do get harder hits with padding! :)
Posted
[color=deeppink]Football...I luv watching that sport. I love playing it too...playing any sport with a bunch of guys just for fun is great :love: ;)[/color]
Posted
Why the hell isn't hockey up there?

Hockey is the only true man's sport.... you can beat the living shi? out of someone and sit in a box five minutes as your penalty.... you skate around with sticks for god's sake.... you can't get any better than that! ohh, but men get a beating when they play the women in hockey... those girls are rough!

Football is second... just because it's fun to watch and play and it's a contact sport.... but you don't get a stick like in hockey.... so it's not as fun.
Posted
[SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]Personally, my fav "sport" is cheerleading, but my fav. sport to watch is football!! I love the games! They're awesome! Thats why I love the movie Varsity Blues so much! (except for the icky parts) (Me and a couple other girls are the only ones I know that like that movie)[/COLOR][/SIZE] :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...