Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]Those fricken little Chao when they trip during a race or fall over cause somthing came out of the jack in the box. [/B][/QUOTE]

Grrr! :mad: The Chao are cute, and yet, [i]so[/i] annoying! I hate it when my chao's fall during races. What makes me really made though is when I try to pick up the stupid thing, and the action pets it instead. I could sit there for five minutes and not pick it up, like I wanted![/color][/size]
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Well I usually find that pressing y changes the function that the B button preforms and you can pick it up eaisly. So that you can save teh yelling for during the races or when they decided to sleep and then get annoyed at you for trying to give them Chao drives and as soon as you put them down they fall asleep again. It makes me want to kick them. But if I kicked it then it might not come back after it dies causing much more frustration so I just go and kick a worthless Chao until it crys. :)
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Thanks for the tip, but I've already beaten the game...too bad this thread wasn't here while I was killing the stupid chao by jumping on it, putting it in the water to drown, and [b][i]then[/b][/i] picking it up. Grrr! :flaming:[/color][/size]
Posted
Two that drives me mad is in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle during biolizard after the 3 hit he gets so cheap firing the balls a top speed and then i have to homing all the way to the top which I useally mess up becasue one of those eggs hit me. Also those tentacle monsters are a pain especially in the Crazy Gaget level for Hero side.


Another one is Wrestlemania 8x When I'm going for a belt (except for tag team title) in the triple threat matchs i make one false move and both the computers go after me it's also the same thing in Fatal 4 Way. But the ladder/ TLC matches ARRRGGGGHH they pisss me off bad.
Posted
I don't yell that much but I do that stupid thing when you're playing a racing game and you turn as the car turns. It really annoys because I can't stop it.
Posted
Annoying eh?

Hows this for annoying.

Humming out loud the Mexican hat dance ditty while whooping *** in Perfect Dark multiplayer?

'tis cruel to snipe a afore laid remote mine with an AR34 as your team mate runs past.

'tis even more cruel to do it twice. .and all the while humming the mexican hat dance ditty

You do not want to play that game with me :laugh:

_______

Funniest thing is, I don't own a 64, and that was the second time I'd ever played Perfect Dark in about 3 years.

:rotflmao:

Heh, some games you just click to.

*continues chortling when he thinks how much his friend plays the 64*

MUHAHAHA!!!!

*cough*
Posted
I used to be really mad at some old Nintendo games, particularly Bart vs. the Space Mutants game and one of the ninja turtle games (forgot which one). I would turn the system off and on repeatedly until satisfyed...luckily, I was only 4 at the time...
Posted
Erm . . . Liam, you scare certain random people sometimes . . .

I'm not a blowing people to itty-bitty pieces kinda gal. My sister is, and she blew me up about 4 times in one game. Of course, it was all on the level SHE likes . . . [SIZE=1]if we'd played the pipes level, I would have kicked her butt.[/SIZE] She always falls off the edges, and died repeatedly. And then I find her and kill her again . . . and again. And then she gets mad and blows me to smithereens. In that stupid Skedar level. Grrr.

And then I yell. At her, at my character (Aba Dark), or at the T.V. It doesn't matter. However, I've only been caught once cussing at the television when it burnt out right in the middle of the game, and I found that I died 15 times.

Throwing grenades at the wall and seeing how many times I can die in a 10 minute game is fun too. Dying in Slow Motion is long, but kinda funny . . . do ya think it's wrong of me to enjoy such stuff?

Sere
Posted
No its not sad at all.

Sad is getting lots and lots of head shots with a Magsec4
After two days both of us had already earned 11 killmaster awards apiece and 10+ headshot awards. There was something else. .hmm. .

:p

____

I almost forgot one game that really bugs me, Zelda. The dungeons a so repetitive, not to mention it drives me nuts when I save and find myself back at the dungeon entrance, even though I was two steps away from the boss. Bleh.
Good thing I didn't buy the games, prolly would have buried it in some unknown territory in my bedroom. .

Word of advice out there, always borrow the game first!
Guest cloricus
Posted
....I remember the first few days after the Mario cart 64 came out...
It was so hard to use the controllers because they where so different to any others out at that time.
Well we had three controllers and dad decided we should play the game right though and that?s what we did... Three days later, after many retries on bowsers casl (sp?) they finished.
But the most annoying thing was the bears on the moo moo level....

Who else here hates them bears, we could have an otaku haters of Mario bears fan club......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cloricus [/i]
[B]....I remember the first few days after the Mario cart 64 came out...
It was so hard to use the controllers because they where so different to any others out at that time.
Well we had three controllers and dad decided we should play the game right though and that?s what we did... Three days later, after many retries on bowsers casl (sp?) they finished.
But the most annoying thing was the bears on the moo moo level....[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I never really got mad at that game.. Just at the people who would dare to defeat me, lol.The controls didn't take too long to figure out cause I just tested them for a while, then I mastered the game over a period of several months.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B] Also those tentacle monsters are a pain especially in the Crazy Gaget level for Hero side. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ah, yes. The ever annoying, infamous Artificial Chaos Badniks. Those things annoyed the heck outta me when I first played SA2. When playing as Tails, I never could lock-on, fire, and get out of the way in time.[/COLOR]
Posted
Sure i get frustrated but let me tell you 'bout my friend.

Ok we had the magi-nbation gameboy game and i had gotten to the fire level level named Cald. He was still stuck on the level before and when he lost to the boss a few times he broke down and cried and did it for about 10 minutes and his face was all read
"I wanna get to cald!!!! IT so cheap!!!!!!!" the he cried so more and then he finally stopped it was so embarrasing.

Everytime something doeant go that way he always says "thats so cheap" it gets on my nerves.When a enemy pops up and attacks hem he'll get mad and say "Since when was that there!" and to let him know that he is whining about something stupid i respond with "since they made the game" and he'll go "still its cheap".He even threw the controller.Unfortuantly it was my controller.Video games is all he does and then what makes playing with him so oring is that he whines about it and he is a poor sport.
When he first got Super Smash Brothers and i got my nintendo just when iu was about to beat him he restarted because he didnt want to loose.He'll sometimes make up excuses and it drives me insane.
Guest Morph
Posted
Yeah, I get mad all the time and yell. But I get the maddest at Advanced Wars, its so hard, and I make one mistake, then I'm screwed and its just so falling into place that I forgot to save it so I have to do it all over again.
Guest Fly-T
Posted
I was playing Test Drive the other day I was cruising along, I could smell the finish line then all of a sudden I ran into something and screws me all up I know I didnt get 3rd or better so I have to restart when I was on the same level for the past hour . I'm talking about the part where your in Underground mode and you have to race Vaskily or whatever his name is in San Fran, Tokyo, London, and Monte Carlo

I grab a pillow put it on the ground, take the controller and throw all over the pillow
Posted
I yelled at my video game once when my controller was screwing up, I was playing FF9, and it took me days to beat Garland, when I finally beat him my controller froze up and I died.

I..threw the controller at the telivision. :nervous:
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I yell at video games constantly, since they are my whole life, besides reading. Just the other day, I found myself yelling at Pokemon Gold. o.0 Now when it comes to Diablo 2, and I am mad, I go crazy. Ill start to kick the cpu, punch the monitor, with that game, it's more than yelling for me. It's if the computer is going to live to see tomorrow.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Humming out loud the Mexican hat dance ditty while whooping *** in Perfect Dark multiplayer?
[/B][/QUOTE]

*blinks* Damn! Now I've got that song stuck in my head! :twitch:
Posted
I think everyone who is a common video-game player, has yelled at a game once their lives...... *looks around* ....well I do almost evey time I play a game..... *looks around again*
Posted
Yeah, I play games often, I generally just cuss under my breath. But when I am playing with a freind and I lose I will not hesistate to criticise the game to cover for my crappy gameplay.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...