G/S/B Master Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Typhlosion Thunderpunch Earthquake Flame wheel Flamethrower equip: magnet Pidgeot Steel wing Mud slap Whirlwind Fly equip: soft sand Poliwrath Mind reader Dynaymic punch Hydro pump Blizzard Equip: scope lens Note: I have 2 poliwraths.I will post the other poliwrath later Jumpluff Synthesis Sunny day SolarBeam Return Equip: Miracle seed Mewtwo recover Psychic Future sight Counter(TM from R/B/Y) Equip:Twisted spoon Raichu Thunder surf Rain dance Iron Tail Equip:Metal coat
Tenx Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Thats a good team, but you might want to trade that jumpluff for something elce. (I'm not a big fan of them)
Boo Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Great team but you must change the pigeots attacks. Sumfin lik this: Pidgeot Steel wing Mirror move Aero blast Fly equip: Sharp beak
Kei Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Wow! That's the best team I've ever seen. Really! I can't see anything wrong with it, except that Mewtwo doesn't have Amnesia. Though I might want to change Jumpluff with something else, like Bellossom or Sunflora, but hey, like I said, it's a really good team.
G/S/B Master Posted July 2, 2002 Author Posted July 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i] [B]Great team but you must change the pigeots attacks. Sumfin lik this: Pidgeot Steel wing Mirror move Aero blast Fly equip: Sharp beak [/B][/QUOTE] PIdgeot can't learn aeroblast.Here's the other Poliwrath Poliwrath Mudslap(cloned TM) Belly drum Rest Surf Equip:Mint berry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now