OtakuBoards

*sniff*Video games*sniff*

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] Has a video game ever made u cry? It has 4 me. When I jes beat Mario RPG I was really happy and excited and stuff, and I watched the ending cinima's, then it came to a part where it showed all the stars u got and showed screens of like, pl rebuilding the castle and Mallow in Nimbus land with his Parents and stuff, and the music was really sklow, and kinda sad...and I cried.....all the peeps who beat it know what i'm talking about. Even now when I hum the tune of it it makes me want to cry......:(Did anything like this ever happen to u? [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Yikes... that really made you cry? how old where you then? I was like 8 or 9 when i beat it and i never have cried about a video game. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I was like 10....[/color]

Guest firemac
I never beat MArio Rpg, I don't own the game so you know what I mean, why you did you spoil the game geez, I cried on FF7, when Aeris died, and I cried on FF8 at the end when I thought Squall died, and Rinoa was so sad, sniff sniff, well anyways, I cired at those two parts