Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=rainbow] Has a video game ever made u cry? It has 4 me. When I jes beat Mario RPG I was really happy and excited and stuff, and I watched the ending cinima's, then it came to a part where it showed all the stars u got and showed screens of like, pl rebuilding the castle and Mallow in Nimbus land with his Parents and stuff, and the music was really sklow, and kinda sad...and I cried.....all the peeps who beat it know what i'm talking about. Even now when I hum the tune of it it makes me want to cry......:(Did anything like this ever happen to u? [/color]
Cecil Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Yikes... that really made you cry? how old where you then? I was like 8 or 9 when i beat it and i never have cried about a video game.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I cried when I beat Yoshi's Story when I was little. :(
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Yikes... that really made you cry? how old where you then? I was like 8 or 9 when i beat it and i never have cried about a video game. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I was like 10....[/color]
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 final fantasy 7, the death of Aeris, saddest moment in video gaming history, and thats a fact, not an opinion....
Guest firemac Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I never beat MArio Rpg, I don't own the game so you know what I mean, why you did you spoil the game geez, I cried on FF7, when Aeris died, and I cried on FF8 at the end when I thought Squall died, and Rinoa was so sad, sniff sniff, well anyways, I cired at those two parts
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now