Vegitto4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 When did Gokou first turn super SSJ? Episode 95, or Movie 2? I have heard that he goes in movie 2, but the first time i saw him do it was in episode 95.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 it doesnt really matter all we care is he went ssj
Cloud_Strife Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [B]The movies and the series don't follow the same storyline, so you can't really tell, but you can get a rough idea.[/B] [B]But like in Tree of Might, Gokou know the kaioken, Piccoro is alive, and Gokou isn't a super saiya-jin, the only way this could be right is if they were on Namek, but they're on Earth, so you really can't get an exact date.[/B]
MysticBabe Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 anytime;) wait, i didn't post in this topic, oh well. anywayz, ya the series and the movies are totally differant.
Vegitto4 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 i got cornfused when i watched the Tree of might, and noticed that there was a diferent timeline than the show. what number is the tree of might movie anyway?
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I don't know..it's one of the eary movies htough. Don't follow the movies though, they're not accurate....try to put broli's stroryline into the dbz series..it will confuse ya! :D
Vegitto4 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 its not fun being confused thogh,,:wigout:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]its not fun being confused thogh,,:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] yeah I know....that's whay I don't bother putting the movies and the series together anymore.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]smart cookie:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] Yep i'm smart...and I luv cookies. lol :D
Vegitto4 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 sounds like interesting toys that you have there. and i really like to faveorite one :devil:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Yeah..I'm dangerous! :devil: I'm going to put one more thing in my sig just wait ok! :D
Vegitto4 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 I cant wait. :eek: does anybody know what planet Vegeta is on when he goes SSJ?, that has always bugged me.
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I don't think vegita-sama said where he was training at when we went ssj....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now