Boo Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [size=1]-Deleted the poem from my life. It was too sad.-[/size]
Shinobi Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Ah yes, Well, im scared now! lol j/k it pretty good although your grammar is wrong, you said: I didn't had friends it should be: I didn't [B]Have[/B] friends if you fixed that, pretty good *thumbs up*
Mist Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=red][size=1]And that's coming from the guy who spoke/typed in all capitals...:rolleyes: It's good; (but not the greatest mind you.)Very nice concept. If you worked a bit more on it, it would be very well done.[/color][/size]
Boo Posted July 6, 2002 Author Posted July 6, 2002 BTW: this was based on the Quote in my siggy :D I just made a poem on it :D
Mist Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=red][size=1]:therock: Oh yeah, I remember seeing it...[/color][/size]
Juu Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Great poem!! erm... sorta confusing.. but still great!! It makes u sorta sad.....
vegeta rocker Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 I like poems that are slightly unorganized in the fact that i find them more intense in emotion that way. I like it very much, the part about twisted feelings reminds me of one of mine.
Boo Posted August 6, 2002 Author Posted August 6, 2002 Gee thanks! (deletes vegeta rocker out of sheeps killing list) He wont attack you anymore ;) J/K
jupitersun Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 it pretty good:) but it kinda makes you think....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now