Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I posted something very similar to this sometime in may... oh well.
Yeah, Fatal fury is along one of my fav anime! I have all the games 94,95,96,97,98,99,00,2001!
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Fatal Fury is pretty cool. I saw a couple eppies, and played a couple of the games. I liked it, but never had enough money to get into it. :([/color][/size]
Posted
wow!! and i thought i was a big fan.so so you know if theres a fatal fury 3.i have 1,2 and the motion picture.i just want to know if gease and terry fight again.you get to see him do his raging storm in the motion picture, but what happens after that?
Posted
There's only 2 Fatal Fury animes that I know of, and I've only seen the one about the armor of mars. That one kicked ***, wish Kim Kap Hwan was in more than one fight though >=\. Hm...come to think of it I think I saw the other Fatal Fury movie at hollywood video, I'll rent it next time I go =P. As for the FF games they're all pretty fun, but there are only 4 or 5 out, Fatal Fury1, 2, 3, a 3d one (like street fighter ex), and wild ambition (a really detailed 2d one). Maybe you're thinking of King of Fighters? It's the same thing really but with team play =P. SNK was an awesome fighting company, too bad they went out of business =\, but then again Capcom could always gobble them up and keep putting out awesome Snk vs. Capcom installments, mmmmmm.
Posted
Fatal Fury was my fave fighting anime. It beats the hell out of Toshinden and Gowcaizer anyway.

The hunt for the armor of mars was cool. It has that "Mac Guyver" treasure hunting episode feeling. The fight scenes were not half bad. The best thing about the movie ----> Mai and the shower *dodges thrown tomatoes from female readers*
Guest pyro_kai
Posted
ive seen the motion picture..... it rocked especially when terry fought jammin the second time and i also liked what little parts joe higashi was in where he was fighting and another point dosent those skull guys look a little like mugetsu from the bouncer
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Two words: Mai Shinuari ^^!!! Yes!! YES!! j/k
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I like Mai Shirinui, too. She's so cute and happy and peppy all the time, not to mention she's such a kick butt fighter and she uses those awesome fans! Of course, it wouldn't hurt for the poor child to put some more clothes on. I'm more of a fan of the game than the anime. I just don't think that anime based on videogames is all that great, even though I do watch it and enjoy it on occasion and everything.[/color][/size]
Guest pyro_kai
Posted
i have to comment on that..........mai is just fine.....but terry needs a new outfit i mean come on the trucker look isnt for him maybe a street type of terry that dresses smilar to king duck
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I like the Trucker look. It allows him to stand out because I mean, he could look just like everyone else. It's Terry's look that sets him apart from everyone else. At least he's not wearing a martial arts outfit. Now THAT is overdone.[/color][/size]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I'm not sure about some of his moves though...a flying punch and his Power Wave..--;
Posted
hey, Terry's moves are no less undoable then the others.like joe's screw upper and Andy's tro lepada(i know you don't spell it like that.just sound it out.his energy kick).Terry's moves are based around the earth and the wolf.his burn knuckle gives him a wolf striking posture.belive me i'm a wolf fan(look at the name), and hey i think his cloths rock.i really like his hair though.it looks like mine.
Posted
My fav chars are Athena, Jin Joo, Kensu and Kyo.
Athena and Jin Joo are pretty, kick azz female fighters. In King of Fighters 2001, I usually use my fav char....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...