Nothing674 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Finally, I have a couple of manga drawings for you. One drawing is located in The Manga link, and the other one is in the Image Gallery. Enjoy!![URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/index.html]My Anime Page![/URL]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 hella cool looking pics, but a word of advice (this is my opinion) Do the words and writing using computer txt, It would probably make it look a lot more professional.
Nothing674 Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 That's a good call, I'll do that in the future
White Digivise Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I don't know. I kind of like the way he did it. *Smiles* :) :) :)
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=rainbow] Wow, i'm impressed! What is the title of the series?[/color]
Nothing674 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 The title of the series is Tess Grotta: Ascent From Darkness. Read the story Matt, and you will figure out why. I'm glad you like it, you should visit often because I don't always post when I put up new stuff! Check out my artwork! [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/index.html]Tess Grotta: Ascent From Darkness[/URL]
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]The title of the series is Tess Grotta: Ascent From Darkness. Read the story Matt, and you will figure out why. I'm glad you like it, you should visit often because I don't always post when I put up new stuff! Check out my artwork! [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/index.html]Tess Grotta: Ascent From Darkness[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I did read the story, it's great. I'd love to see more drawings. Can u please e-mail me when u update it? My e-mail is [email]steelix209@hotmail.com[/email][/color]
Dark Wish Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [COLOR=purple]hey kool pic! puts all my attempts to shame heehee[/COLOR] :tasty:
Little Gohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 wow those are awesome pictures i especially like the villian
Nothing674 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 yeah, I will e-mail anyone who wants to be e-mailed when I update. A few people have asked me to do this, so if you wish to be included in the e-mail update list, send me your name and e-mail address to [email]Geoffro699@aol.com[/email]. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now