vegeta rocker Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 I don't see any discussion about Nadesico but then I am forum lazy, so thought I would ask. My favorite is Izumi, my friends say I act like her and even kind of look like her. Are my puns that obvious?:drunk:
Anna Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 Ah, a topic I know a little something about. ^_^ I like Akito..... Yurika gets on my nerves, but she's cute.... that other chick that likes Akito, the on with the purple hair-I can't stand HER even more than Yurika-I guess 'cause I want Yurika and Akito to get together ^-^;;; Yeah whatever, I have a sappy side alright? Anyway, actually Yurika's not that bad..... Actually I like her alright. I lied. Okay, now that that's out of the way...... um, I guess that's about it... I've only seen 6 volumes so it's not like I have a lot of in-depth knowledge about all the characters. AND NO ONE SPOIL THE ENDING! please. :toothy: -EDiT- And Susan, it's "Ruri", not "Rori". Just thought you should know.
amibasuki Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 from what I've seen, my favorite characters so far are Akito and Gai. man, he was cool :bawl:.
Def_Kun Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 Izumi and Ruri-Ruri were the coolest!!! Love the "psycho" lady and the "baka" girl.
Deedlit Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 RURI!! ^_^ It's funny how she's surrounded by "idiots" and she doesn't go insane in the meantime.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 :) Well I've seen the whole series of Nadesico and out of all the Characters in the series and movie combined my favorite are: 1.)Ruri-Chan 2.)Akito but from the Movie (You'll eventually see why I like him better in the film) 3.)And of course Yurika!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now