Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Ok, no more spots open but anyone on my list read this: [COLOR=coral]Oh![/COLOR] And if you're on my list already I want you to post here and say what you want after your name on my signature, example: "Pretty Sammy- The Magical Girl!" Get it? Ok, I'll go away now >_< PS- Moderators and admins accepted anytime :D
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=rainbow] I want "Matt.D-The Steelix of Gold"[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 WHAT???!!!!!!!!!?????? oh well ill take spot number 2 if you dont mind n ill be: Ice Dragon v2 aka Eternal Ice Dragon
Transtic Nerve Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I'm no ones friend! heh.... at least not on lists....
pokemaster1 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i'll take one if u don't mind pokemaster1 the legendary hawk
PiroMunkie Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I'm no ones friend! heh.... at least not on lists.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Me too! Lists are weird.. I dont like to be partso f them, they are too organized.. organization is over-rated...[/SIZE]
MysticGohan Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Umm..... that's some bull **** !! I have been here longer than most of you guys here.. and shiet, about the 500+ post thing, that **** is gay too! Just because someone doesn't post much doesn't mean the person isn't going to be here for along time! You are an idiot for making "those" requirments. Heh, anyways.. I guess I don't qualify for your lil' gay thingy! But oh well...... I hate you all! :)
KAMAKAZI Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 hmm... friend lists...I don't think I've ever been on one... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]Umm..... that's some bull **** !! I have been here longer than most of you guys here.. and shiet, about the 500+ post thing, that **** is gay too! Just because someone doesn't post much doesn't mean the person isn't going to be here for along time! You are an idiot for making "those" requirments. Heh, anyways.. I guess I don't qualify for your lil' gay thingy! But oh well...... I hate you all! :) [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm... remind me to make a "imature people" list.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I like your avatar..Pretty Sammy...it's looks shiny on my computer...LOL.... Mine can be Lady Saiya-jin: The Last Lady of Vegetasei Muahzzzz, Thank ya Baby!!!!:love:
Desert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [b]I get it. She means if you are on her list, you can make yer name modified, I.E. i would put: "Desert Shadow - Bucket Boy" or something, instead of jes' Desert Shadow. But no one else can go on her list, cuz she's out of room... I think thats what she meant....?[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 do u really think so, or your just making crap up
White Digivise Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I'm not on a friend list either. I guess I can't talk to ppl with a big smile sometimes and to ppl I don't know just makes it harder. Oh well. *Smiles* right
Transtic Nerve Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angles [/i] [B]| | | v [/B][/QUOTE] well I'll be d@mned...... Ok well let me rephrase... I'm not on anyone's friends lists... that I asked to be on.... probably cause I never ask to be on.... If you think I'm cool or whatever then you all can add me to whatever list without asking... I don't care...
Warlock Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I'll be on the list: Warlock - The Invincible Force
Jeff Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 it's not how many friends you have. it's friends that you care counts.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 Oh dear, I think I confused alot of people :blush:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 not really you just concerned them thats all no biggie (i hope)
backspace Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 hi pretty sammy! i'm not on ur friend list and i think i know what u mean. If ya do add me i would like to be backspace-0% Angel oh sammy can i add u to my friend list plz??thanx!
MysticGohan Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B] Hmm... remind me to make a "imature people" list. [/B][/QUOTE] haha.. you're the funny ***** aren't you? Get a life you little whore! :) No, I am just kidding. Those words that came out of my mouth weren't meant to be taken seriously. ;) I still hate you though! :D
Pretty Sammy Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B] haha.. you're the funny ***** aren't you? Get a life you little whore! :) No, I am just kidding. Those words that came out of my mouth weren't meant to be taken seriously. ;) I still hate you though! :D [/B][/QUOTE] You hate everyone...
MysticGohan Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B] You hate everyone... [/B][/QUOTE] Not exactly.. only those who piss off the mighty Zabu! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now