Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]the story begins in the dinotarium where two proffesors are looking at the dino's............................[/B]



Proffesor: These skeletons are magnificense!

proffesor2: You think so? Thanks. It took me a lot of time too get them.

proffesor: and the results are great. Good job!

[I]The two proffesors walked away, leaving the dinosaurs behind.[/I]

Dino: ...They're gone. And so is my life force..... Grrr...... I sence dragozaurs!.... Wake up! We still have enough power to stop them! But only one time left.

Dino2: Yeah. You heared Titan! Lets go!

Titan: Crash! Wake up!
Posted
Altaurus rises, looking very tired.

"Why'd you go and wake me up? I thought I told you not to wake me up!"


"Well, it was 65,000,000 years ago."

"That doesn't matter! Now, back to business. You said you sensed Dragozaurs?"

"Correct."

"Well, we need to find out who has the other Dinodaggers, because only Titan can transform."

"That's just peachy, boss."
Posted
stego: but now.... Where is that kid? I heared Stego saying he was called Kaito and an other was Rena, but they're dead. if he still lived it would be the dagger for Tyranno.

Crash: Youre right. Lets go [I]crush[/I] some Dragozaurs and go back.

Altaurus: yeah. Then I can go sleep again. Im tired.

Titan: We all are. We can last one battle unless if the kid comes soon.
Posted
Dyrino: Did anybody say my name?

Stego:I said Tyranno not Dyrino.

Dyrino: ok, time to go back asleep

Titan: HEY WAKE UP!!!

Dyrino: oh sorry.

Titan: you weren't so wise now when you were last time.

Crash: YEAH!

Dyrino: be quiet Crash.I'm getting a bit rusty today Titan.

Titan: oh really.:rolleyes:
Posted
Titan: Lets go now!

Dyrino: Yeah.

[I]A group of Dragozaurs is slurping up the lifeforce of a forest nearby. They just want to take their second bite, but then they hear someone calling them.[/I]

Titan: Come here and fight like a dinosaur! Titan! Power of the ages! Dinoknight ready!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Dyrino: Dyrino! Power of the ages! Triblade! dinoknight ready!

Titan: Crash come on!

Crash: Yeah. Crash! Power of the ages!

While Crash is transforming, Titan Dyrino and Altauros jump in at the dragozaurs.

Dragozaur1: Who are you?!

Titan: We're the protectors of the earth!

Dragozaur1: Where're Tyranno Brachio Stego and the others?

Dragozaur2: Who cares? These look a lot weaker!

Titan: grrrrrr! Never call me weak!

Dyrino: Hehe. Lets just sit back and watch. I want to sleep.

Crash: Leave some for us will ya?

Autorus: Im going in too!

Titan crash and Altaurus are slamming and slashing all dragozaurs while Dyrino tries to sleep.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...