Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=rainbow] I would explain fully....but it would take hours, so....jes play around with it, if u get to a part where ur stuck, then keep trying different stuff. U'll eventually get it if u keep trying....[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
stratigyless, check on your PM's it's going to be the only way I can help you without some annoying mod deleting my posts
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... u think calling me annoying for doing my job is gonna bother me... i do what i have to do... delete spam which includes BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
pointless posts
advertising
posting edits instead of editing posts
saying less than 5 words... sometimes more
talking down to anyone besides me
using gods name in vain
cussin, including some words not blocked
making threads that are the same as ones already done
posting in wrong forum
posting the same thing for the sake of getting a higher post count

remember there are more things i consider spam this is just what i could think of at the moment *dang headache*
and my options are to either delete the post/thread (post from here on out), edit the post, move the thread, close the thread
and untill i am told what i am doing is wrong im sorry firemac but posts will be delt with the way i see fit... cause so far your the only one complaining to me on more than one occasion... and i typically get back to people if they ask me y i deleted there post, just i have about 100 of your posts to delete so grow up and quit the F'ing spaming... and yes it is spam... sorry if you dont think it is but if you read the rules when you joined... it said mods and up had the right to delete ANY post for ANY reason... so i could delete every single one of ur posts if i felt like and the only thing you could do is complain to a god or adam... thou i wont... cause i ONLY do what i feel is spam... and untill i hear that what i understand is spam i wont change my ways... and oh yea i have asked gods on pleanty of occasions if they thought a thread or post was considered spam... so far i havent been told no
so grow up and quit complaining[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
very good points, but the truth is, if I was trying to help out a friend and you say it's spam, why are you going to delete it, isn't it also your job to let people deal with the topic, I was trying to help a friend out, and you consider what I did was spam, trying to help some one, and something that was related to the topic, and something longer than 5 words, I wasn't advertising either, I was just showing link for the person to go to, and you know why, the place had exactly what the person neeeded at the moment, I wasn't asking more then one person to come, I just wanted the person who needed help to go there, because that person will find help there, I also didn't use cuss words, nor use gods name in vain, and I wasn't posting an edit, the post wasn't pointless, I wasn't taking down anyone, oh yeah, I said annoying because I was just trying help out a frined but you decided to delete my posts every time I tried, adn you know some of that stuff you were considering spam, you even yourself has done as well, so you should be watching what you say yourself buddy, I don't care if you a strict mod, but a strict mod has got to know when it's right to not delete a post, again I will say it only yo help out this person in jam on the video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Posted
[color=deeppink]I'm actually kinda stuck here too, only I haven't found the first water level block...I just warped to Lake Hylia and I don't know where to go from here :rolleyes:...help :wigout: :D[/color]
Posted
you need to have the iron boots and blue tunic to sink into the lake that is left and hookshot the crystal above the enterance
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]hookshot the crystal above the enterance [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah, so [i]that's[/i] what I was missing! Merci beaucoup, madamoiselle :D.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Merci beaucoup, madamoiselle :D.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first she is HOT (see her pic in GD) and second she plays zelda :), now she speaking french... im in heaven... oh wait she too young :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first she is HOT (see her pic in GD) and second she plays zelda :), now she speaking french... im in heaven... oh wait she too young :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]kuja you never rest, do ya? heh! i'm kidding of course :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]votre bienvenu, madamoiselle :D
(translated by the bablefish ;) ) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]she speaks french too... and likes zelda... wonder if she hot... wait im pretty sure she is, plus she is older too lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]votre bienvenu, madamoiselle :D
(translated by the bablefish ;) ) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]rotflmao! Babblefish has no idea how to translate correctly...that's so funny! Hehe, no offense to you, you took the effort to find out how to say it, so all the more power to you :D Though, the correct way to say you're welcome is 'De Rien'...heh, that just cracks me up![/color]
Posted
oooppppsss.....okay, de rien then :D , tho if we were talkin in spanish i would have said de nada without having to look it up.

that phrase makes more sense to me. :cool:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ewwwwwwww@spanish
spanish is spam... french is sexy roflmao
yo no hablo espanol porque yo no hablo englis!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]heh this is zelda not genral take it over there [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, he's the mod here, he can talk about whatever he wants :p[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it is so about zelda... i said it is cool to find females who like zelda... that wouldnt make sense in the GD forum cause who knows who likes zelda... sept the people here!!! lol... and it was a joke lol... sorry to upset you... you should see half the crap i delete daily[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...