Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay I saw this on Comedy Central at a friend's house. Apparently it's about actual crank calls forming the basis for a storyline about a twisted town inhabited by puppets.

I thought it was okay. There really wasn't anything funny, but my friend assured me that the episode I saw wasn't one of the funniest. I'd watch it again if I had Comedy Central. Anyway, what does everyone else think about the show?
Guest Morph
Posted
This is a super funny show, I try to never miss an episode. But sometimes I can't help it because I'm busy doing something else. But I just ask my friends the next day and they tell me or what I do now is mostly just record the ones that I miss.
Posted
[color=indigo]I've got mail! Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Im going to hawyee! Yaay! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

That's a [i]great[/i] and [i]hilarious[/i] show. Special Ed would have to be my favorite puppet. You just have to understand that there isn't really a plot to this show. It's just puppets, voiced by celebrities from comedy central (sometimes with guest voices), that crank call [i]real[/i] people. Now if that is not a genius idea for a comedy show I don't know what is..

I went to their site a few days ago, and the way you navigate yourself around it by punching in certain numbers on a phone, and different combinations of numbers take you different places. I noticed that every comination of number they have ends in 69...lol[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]I love that show! I fell of my couch I was laughing so hard at the "I got mail! Yaaayyy!" sketch. Special Ed has got to be the funniest one on taht show. "I wanna go to Hawaii! Yaaaaayyyy!" was funny too.[/color]
Posted
I like the one where that guy is tryinj to get those people to vote for him and he says Vote me and I will beat the crap out of you kid, we will teargas him and interogate him to see what his motives are for stealing your stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...