Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
She's too young to do a sesrch, I don't know her father's first name, and I'm not sure about her mother's last name. Don't worry, I'll find her.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1] Too bad the women couldn't understand what [i]he[/i] was saying...o.O

It's not hard to tell if a guy is lying or not. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee..if that were true there would be very little need for my profession...well actually ex-profession...but I digress...;)
Posted
[color=deeppink]For those of you who aren't in relationships, please, [i]don't try and rush into one.[/i] They're not all they're cracked up to be. It takes commitment and it causes stress. Unless you're ready for a huge emotional upheaval (whether you see that as a good or bad thing), stick to being friends or simply dating the opposite gender.

Believe me, take your time ^_^;[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm probably one of the few people in the world who doesn't care all that much about cheating. I think it's completely fine to kiss someone else when you're "with" another person.

If I was with a guy that had sex with another woman, as long as he admitted it to me and it never happened again, I could easily forgive. The initial hurt would sting a bit, but then I'd just have to remind myself that they were merely giving in to their animal instincts...those can be rather hard to control at times ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Interesting....does that mean you expect the same in return? That your bf would forgive and forget, so to speak, if you succumbed to your animal instincts? Or is it only a one-way street? ;) If so, are you saying that somehow girls are required to be more faithful than guys? Wouldn't that be a kind of double standard? :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Interesting....does that mean you expect the same in return? That your bf would forgive and forget, so to speak, if you succumbed to your animal instincts? Or is it only a one-way street? ;) If so, are you saying that somehow girls are required to be more faithful than guys? Wouldn't that be a kind of double standard? :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]How that could be twisted into a double standard I don't know lol. In saying that I would forgive my boyfriend for cheating, I was merely speaking from the female's point of view. I'm not saying that girls are required to be more faithful (though I've had 'experiences' with a non-faithful male)...and indeed, if I cheated I would want my boyfriend to fogive me.

"Hey hunny, I just cheated on you, please don't forgive me...hate me!" How you could expect someone to [i]not[/i] want forgiveness is beyond me :drunk:[/color]
Posted
Er...no, I didn't mean you would want NOT to be forgiven. Of course you would. We all do. But whether one can EXPECT that is a different matter.

Putting that aside for a moment, you said you could 'easily forgive' your guy if he admitted to cheating. My question was that, since you can do that, do you require that easy level of forgiveness in return? Or is it a matter of, 'Well I can easily forgive you, because you're a guy, and well, guys do what guys do, its hardwired into their genes so they really can't help themselves. Girls, on the other hand, well, we have more control, so if a girl slips up, its worse..." and so on.

Hmm....let's put it this way. It makes me a little uneasy when guys are treated more lightly than girls when it comes to infidelity. If being unfaithful is 'understandable' for guys, then it should be JUST as 'understandable' for girls. But that's rarely the case.

Again, I'm not sure if I've explained my position too clearly, anyone else wanna take a stab at it? ;)
Guest pyro_kai
Posted
baby girl is right..........relationships suck *** i just found out that my girl -the project hoe slut- made out with three guys in a "dare" DARE my *** i treated her like a princess and she goes and screws with other men i tried the three strike rule and that was the third strike so i just told her *** to get to steppin cause i know i am not the one to get played like that she think i can be her man and she be a hoe hell no it dosent go down like that
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]Girls, on the other hand, well, we have more control, so if a girl slips up, its worse..." and so on.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:worried: We do?! That must make must be an abnormal girl...

Hehe ^_~[/color]
Posted
i am not gonna rush in. All these tragic love stories keep me from going near anyone.j/k.

I will just let it happen in its own if it was ment to be..(i could of sworn i heard that on tv)
Posted
I'm not rushing into anything right now. I'm friends with this girl that I really like. Though I wonder what my first relationship will be like. Maybe I'll find my first love on my first relationship(yeah right). I can't wait for my first girlfriend!
Posted
Romance :shudders: I think though that, that may me one of my problems as I get older. I really don't like romace. And I mean really. But from a girls persepctive do you like a guy that is romantic?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...