OtakuBoards

Die Another Day

Battlepoop

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]I am a James Bond fan, but only to an extent.

The first 007 movie that I saw was Goldeneye, which to this day remains my favorite of the series. I always watch each new one, but it's never as good as the Goldeneye movie. And for some reason, the game is the same way. ;)

I will see Die another Day, but I don't have very high hopes. It comes out in November, no? Ah, I wonder if they will have Pierce Brosnan (sp.?) playing James Bond this time around. I know "Q" won't be there because he passed away, meaning "R" will take his place.

LOL, that "R" guy was such an inexperienced loser in the last movie. Not acting wise, but his part as an actor.[/color]

:blah:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B][color=teal]
LOL, that "R" guy was such an inexperienced loser in the last movie. Not acting wise, but his part as an actor.[/color]
[/B][/QUOTE]

John Cleese + Bond Movies = Blockbuster material

:whoops:

I look foward to 'Die another day' very much. It's been awhile since 'The world is not enough', and I'm a bit of a fan... Anyway, supposedly this is Pierce Brosnan's last movie as Bond, isn't it? If so, I'd love to see who they have lined up for the next one...

*crosses fingers while mumbling Billy Connolly's name*

[color=red][size=1] Goldeneye will always remain the best of the Bond line-up.

I am a big fan of James Bond, but I like the old version better than the new one. (if that makes any sense) It was just more...well, I don't know...interesting.

I will be going to see "Die Another Day", old or new. Let's just hope this one doesn't suck. :D[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]In my mind, the old Bond films were the best.
You know, the ones with Sean Connery.
He is such a dork now, but back then he was cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

If I were a Super Moderator, I would [I]so[/I] ban you for dissing [I]the Sean.[/I]

Personally, I couldn't stand Goldeneye. Something about Pierce Brosnan just isn't right to me. I will probably see Die Another Day once it hits DVD. I saw the preview at the theater and it looked pretty good... although I found the opening with the frozen gun corny compared to past opening credit scenes in the Bond films.