OtakuBoards

Some help me out please.

Krillen

ok, this may seem strange, but i have never played the final fantasy games,yed tiny parts but never the whole game, its because i dont have a play station thats why, so can someone fill me in on what has happened in the past, uhhhh, 10 final fantasy games?

In FF8, you are Squall and you have to defeat a evil Sorceress and fight against President Deling's Corrupt rule by helping the forest owls, Squall falls for Rinoa, who loves Seifer, his rival. Seifer is crazy. Along the way to defeat the sorceress he meets a whole bunch of ppl, etc etc etc.:) :wigout: :D

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]
NES:
FF--the orignal, you have to fight 4 feinds and kill them save orbs and other stuff, you get 4 chars one must be a fighter than you can pick from, thief, ninja, red mage, white mage, black mage, and maybe one more?
SNES:
FF MQ: mystic quest suckes @$$
FF2--your cecil and you have to save the world from this sorcerer who had one of his minions clone the king
FF3--espers and the crystal... dont remember much
GB:
FF legend 1--i dont remember jack and cant find it no more
FF legend 2--7 pillars of the sky 50 'magic stones' that you have to find and make a copy of this goddes isis, oh yea legend says 50 there are really 51 so bad people cant do it lol... cool game first one i remember odin in
FF legend 3--time traveling i think... never played
FF adventure--only one char game in the series... fun thou worth getting if you can find it
PSX:
FF 7--make reactors, materia, summons, no class system :(, good storyline thou
FF tatics--a stratagy game w/ the FF name... decent change of pace for the true believe, had a class stystem :)
FF 8--GF's juntion system, draw first card game was good... so it was too hard to understand if you didnt force yourself too...
FF 9--rocked... i let them use my persona for the bad guy... had the class system!!!!! you learned things like any REAL rpg does... all the chars were different unlike 7/8 (sept for limits) so it was a true FF game
FF 10--just wait and see lol, i never read ahead as to not spoil the story for me

hope this is kinda what you wanted lol... i can go more into detail lol if you think you need it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
can ya believe they are already working on FFXI and FFXII, I'm like gosh darn, that's pretty quick

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u should know better than using anything that is close to cussing in here fire--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]-- why the heck did you even edit my freaking post, if I didn't even cuss, you shouldn't have done that, kuja, not something I would expect from a mod

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]can ya believe they are already working on FFXI and FFXII, I'm like gosh darn, that's pretty quick

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u should know better than using anything that is close to cussing in here fire--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know! But it will still be a while till they come out, it'll be so much harder to make them now that they have voices, better graphics,...BUT I CAN'T WAIT!

well, im getting game cube, but hopefully when my bro buys ps2 i can snag ff10 and beat it before he leaves to buy his own house, how long would it take to beat a ff game, i mean if you played like 3 hours a day?

and buy the way, thanks for the info kuja, can you be more descripitve on 7 8 9 though?

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KoTR121986 [/i]
[B]They are going to release FF11 at the same time as ten. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
no they are not, it's going to be at different times

[B]It's been in magazines and on the net. Sony is going to release 11 at the same time as ten. [COLOR=red]Thank you have a nice day! [/COLOR] :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, logic in that: You can't believe stuff you hear on the net, period. And your magazine was either misinformed, misprinted, or you read it wrong.

[B]They are going to release FF11 at the same time as ten. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ARE YOU F'ING NUTS???? THEY ARE NOT I REPEAT [B][I][U]NOT[/U][/I][/B] PUTTING OUT FF XI YET
YOU NEED TO GO READ YOUR STUFF AGAIN CAUSE IT WRONG... 11 DONT COME OUT TILL THEY GET THERE ONLINE STUFF UP AND THAT ISNT GONNA BE TILL NEXT SUMMER WHILE 10 COMES OUT EARLY 2002... walks off laughing at the mis informed person... 11 is ONLINE ONLY so it cant be yet[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

ff7-you are mercenary called cloud, who be hired by group called avalanche to blow up mako reactor, it draining life from earth. but story changing all the time like when sephiroth come and everything

ff8-you are SeeD trainee called squall, you do missions for you garden school and there is also lots of story changing here like when you have to kill the witch edea and when you going into space

ff9-you are thief called zidane, who has mission with his gang to kidnap princess garnet, again, many story changes in this like when kuja come, they having class system in this one, no class system in 7 and 8

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u are still wrong... and NO IT NOT OUT... X IS OUT NOT 11... TRUST ME I KNOW THESE THINGS... I HAVE BEEN OBSSESSED W/ FF SINCE THE FIRST ONE CAME OUT DO NOT ARGUEE W/ ME...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
yeh, it is pretty much, and u were wrong. FF10 betas have already been released as trials and previews, whereas ff11 is still in sketchpad stages.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]yeh, it is pretty much, and u were wrong. FF10 betas have already been released as trials and previews, whereas ff11 is still in sketchpad stages. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]thank you... i knew i was right... it wouldnt make sense to come out together lolol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]