Utena_Tenjou Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 This is a thread that was poplular in another forum, the rules are easy, I name an anime charator/word/show and whatever the last letter was, thats what the next word should start with, heres some examples: Utena(Utena) Asuka(Evangelion) Ayame(Fruits Basket) I'll begin: Tenchi(From...Tenchi) Heres some new rules: 1) You are aloud to post things twice, just make sure there at least 3 or 4 pages back. 2)You can only post names of charactors,creatures,or anime meanings. 3)If someone posts something wrong, or out of the above rule, please just ignore it. 4)No double posting, this became out of hand in another forum. 5) NO ONE WORD POSTING That's about it...
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 17, 2002 Author Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LoneWolf [/i] [B]AKI (TEKNOMAN) [/B][/QUOTE] :rolleyes: That should have started with an I. Nanami Kiryuu(Utena)
amiboshi Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Usagi (sailor Moon) I wasn't sure whether I was suppose to use the U or the I, so I used the U....
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 17, 2002 Author Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]Neko (Kyou, Fruits Basket) [/B][/QUOTE] Oni-Sama(Sibling)
amiboshi Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Uh......I'll take the a from "sama" then.... Aya (Ayashi no Ceres)
Recommended Posts