Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Usually, the Sinking Lure can be found in the grass around the edges of the Fishing Pond, or between the three rocks in the area where the creek meets the Pond.

After an hour of frustration and frothy screaming of profanities for the (censored) fish to bite already, you can lug in the Hylian Loach. However, the owner will make you throw it back, because it is so rare.

[b]Question![/b]
What is the name of the enemy that operates the Search Lights at Forbidden Fortress in [i]Wind Waker[/i]?
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
The Bokoblin!^^ Like the Moblin...just much...much smarter. Much smaller too.Oo Yippee...I just jumped into this quiz thingy.^^() I've really got no idea how this quiz works...maybe I should have looked at most of the other pages.Oo Once I find out I'm sure I'll edit this.Oo
Posted
[color=indigo]The way this quiz works, is, you answer a question, and if you're pretty sure you got it right, ask a question of your own after your answer. Then someone will answer that question and ask one of their own, and so on. If you're not too sure about your answer, wait for the person asking the question to say whether it's right or wrong, and if it's right, then ask a question.

And congratulations, Ginny, you've been awarded the Triforce of Courage for getting 33 correct answers. Check the [url=http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/ZeldaQuizScoreboard.html]Zelda Quiz Scoreboard[/url] to see it. :)[/color]
Posted
*bounces up and down, cheering* I got the Triforce of Courage, YAAA--
wait a minute....that makes me just like Ganondork --ah, dorf, now.

*sits down and sucks thumb sadly*

Ask away, Mei. ;)
Posted
[color=green]Haha...got it Desbreko^^() I'm quite clueless.T.T Alright...time for a question..I'm not too sure if this is easy or not, or if its been asked, but hey, here it goes.

Whats the name of the second boss in the dark world on LttP? Go for it.^^[/color]
Posted
[color=green]The Kokiri! I know thats right.^^

Ok Question, easyyyyy one too.

Whats the maximum ammount of bombs and arrows you can carry in LttP. I'll give you a hint, they are two separate numbers.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Ganondorf/Ganon has the Triforce of Power, Ginny, not Courage. Link has Courage. ^_^

[b]Answer:[/b] The maximum amount of Arrows and Bombs you can carry, after getting all the upgrades, is 70 and 50, respectively.

[b]Question:[/b] ChuChus originally appeared in Majora's Mask, in a few different colors. Which colors are in both Majora's Mask and The Wind Waker? (As in, which colors are common to both games?)[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Orange and Green! Actually the orange is more of a pinkish tinted color...but hey..same isn't it?Oo I'm going to ask a question either way.Oo You can just correct me if I'm wrong.^^

Question: What is the maximum ammount of ruppees you can carry in Wind Waker?(I'm not there yet, but I checkedOo)[/color]
Posted
5000. Um, was she right about the other question?

Oops on the Triforce! ^^;;;;

[b]Question[/b]: What is the name of the rich girl's Moblin lover? (Wind Waker)
Posted
[color=indigo]Green is right, and red is another, though it's kind of orangish, so I'll count that. There's one more color, though. :)

And, uh, what? Rich girl's Moblin lover? ...What rich girl? I might know this, except I'm not sure who you're talking about. :cross:[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]I think it's green, red, and blue for the ChuChu question. If I'm right, here's the question.

[b]Question:[/b]What is considered to be the MOST annoying enemy on LttP, and what same enemy by a different name proves to be just as annoying in OoT, but less annoying than the LikeLike of OoT?[/color]
Posted
[color=green] Haha, as Tatl has told me in the game, it should be the red, green(I've said those twoOo) and yellow! Those are the only three that have things in their stomachs too.^^[/color]
Posted
In Mask, reds have hearts, greens have magic jars, yellow ones carry arrows, and blue ones are empty, but good for freezing and stepping on.

In Wind Waker (where the ChuChus resemble their [i]Past[/i] counterparts), the reds produce spoils to make red potions, the green for green, and the blue for blue. Yellows spit out random stuff. (There is also a Black Chuchu, but it did not appear in [i]Mask[/i].)

SO THE CORRECT ANSWER IS: red, blue, green, and yellow.

Going back to my [b]question:[/b]
In Windfall (after you return from Forbidden Fortress the second time), what is the name of the rich girl's Moblin lover?
Posted
[color=green]Hmm..I didn't think Blue were that common in MM...so I didn't put it.^^() Oh well.

The answer to your question is: Moe!

Now for my question...uhhh: This one, like my others, is easy and simple to find out. What happens when you play Zelda's Lullaby to a gossip stone in Oot?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm, sorry about that, I guess there are four. I had completely forgotten about the Blue ChuChus in Majora's Mask, since you only find them in one or two places. Ginny got it right, with red, blue, green, and yellow.[/color]
Posted
Ten Knight Crests = [spoiler]Orca teaching you the Hurricane technique, AKA, the Spin Attack.[/spoiler]

Name three renames from Wind Waker, and what their original names were in Ocarina/Mask. (Don't overanalyze this...anything will do--enemies, places, characters, whoever.)
Posted
Three things that were renamed...I don't know if these count because you can consider them either renamed or completely new but...

Emerald of Courage/Kokiri Emerald=Fayroe's Pearl
Ruby of Power/Goron Ruby=Din's Pearl
Sapphire of Wisdom/Zora Sapphire=Nayru's Pearl.

If those don't count then...umm...Z targeting is now L targeting...Oo() I'll wait for ask a question...considering I don't know if I'm right or not.--
Posted
Mmmm, I [i]guess[/i] I'll take that, but I meant as in terms of what the Koroks used to be called, what Jabun's original name was--that kind of stuff.

Ah well, ask away.
Posted
[color=green]So you were looking for Kokiri's and Jabu Jabu and such eh? Oh well.^^() I'll ask then.

What was the lead singer and band name of the Zora's in Majora's Mask?[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...