Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who here has been on any wate slides? There are two water parks about 45 min. outside where I live. They have a racing slide, a slide that is in a black tunnel, a two passenger slid, and a slide with a big dip in it.
Posted
I live near a water park and it has about 50 water slides including one that is 7 stories tall and goes straight down. They also have a roller coaster.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]I no longer go to water slides due to an event that left me mortally afraid of them.
I flipped over the side of one once. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's horrible.

Just out of curiosity, were any charges pressed?
Posted
heh water slides.... i won't go there beacause well i just won't go there all i will say is there is one in our town that just goes in a spiral all the way down
~GG~
Posted
You people need to go to a water park. Only one slide? It sounds like some of you have never even been on a water slide. You guys don't know what you're missing.
Posted
[img]http://www.seaworld.com.au/entertainment/images/rides_waterpark_image.jpg[/img]

That slide scared that crap out of me when I went on it. It feels like you're just falling down from the top......guess that's why it's called the Free Fall Slide. :drunk:

Buuuuttttt, that's not the only water slide I've been on. But it's the biggest.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B][img]http://www.seaworld.com.au/entertainment/images/rides_waterpark_image.jpg[/img]

That slide scared that crap out of me when I went on it. It feels like you're just falling down from the top......guess that's why it's called the Free Fall Slide. :drunk:

Buuuuttttt, that's not the only water slide I've been on. But it's the biggest. [/B][/QUOTE]

That looks terrifying. It also looks too steep to be comfortable.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...