Goven Man Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Who here has been on any wate slides? There are two water parks about 45 min. outside where I live. They have a racing slide, a slide that is in a black tunnel, a two passenger slid, and a slide with a big dip in it.
Pressure Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=purple]This could probably go in the Roller Coasters thread.[/color]
zidane11 Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I live near a water park and it has about 50 water slides including one that is 7 stories tall and goes straight down. They also have a roller coaster.
Corey Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I no longer go to water slides due to an event that left me mortally afraid of them. I flipped over the side of one once.
Xekor Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]I no longer go to water slides due to an event that left me mortally afraid of them. I flipped over the side of one once. [/B][/QUOTE] That's horrible. Just out of curiosity, were any charges pressed?
Goven Man Posted July 18, 2002 Author Posted July 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xekor [/i] [B] That's horrible. Just out of curiosity, were any charges pressed? [/B][/QUOTE] Also were you hurt?
Goven Man Posted July 18, 2002 Author Posted July 18, 2002 I was on a water slide in disney world where there was a 300-400 foot drop 2 sec after you pushed off from the top.
Stitch Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 heh water slides.... i won't go there beacause well i just won't go there all i will say is there is one in our town that just goes in a spiral all the way down ~GG~
Goven Man Posted July 18, 2002 Author Posted July 18, 2002 Cool I would love t go on that water slide. Where is it located?
zidane11 Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 You people need to go to a water park. Only one slide? It sounds like some of you have never even been on a water slide. You guys don't know what you're missing.
Fall Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [img]http://www.seaworld.com.au/entertainment/images/rides_waterpark_image.jpg[/img] That slide scared that crap out of me when I went on it. It feels like you're just falling down from the top......guess that's why it's called the Free Fall Slide. :drunk: Buuuuttttt, that's not the only water slide I've been on. But it's the biggest.
Xekor Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B][img]http://www.seaworld.com.au/entertainment/images/rides_waterpark_image.jpg[/img] That slide scared that crap out of me when I went on it. It feels like you're just falling down from the top......guess that's why it's called the Free Fall Slide. :drunk: Buuuuttttt, that's not the only water slide I've been on. But it's the biggest. [/B][/QUOTE] That looks terrifying. It also looks too steep to be comfortable.
Justin Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Yeah...roller coaster thread...just down the page. This would fit just fine in there. -Justin
Recommended Posts