Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 okay, here's my [i]first[/i] banner..... It's [i]Really[/i] simple....but....... ^_^'
Shinkoru Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 AWWWW ITS SO CUTE! For a beginner banner i give ya a... 7/10 ^_^= Koot, keep up the good work :)
Kinetic Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=darkblue] Wow :wow::twitch::eek: That's amazing for a first banner! Best first banner I've ever seen. I don't like the color, but that's your choice. Great job ;) [/color]
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 :eek: That's really good!I give it a 7.5/10. What did you use to make that?
Juu Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 I used Adobe paintshop..... but all I could find was 4.0.... *sigh* well, since I'm new to it and all, I thought 4.0 was a pretty good start.
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Your lucky! :P I've only had paint to work with for a year now.
Phantom Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 As a first banner that rocks Juu....Um.. Nothing to critisize..thats an excellent job as a first banner... you all just wait.. il go find the first banner i ever made lol....
Kinetic Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, I don't remember my [i]first[/i] banner with Photoshop, but I remember my first attempts weren't too bad. Although there were NO graphics involved, and I ripped the background from toonwired.com's old banner :p [/color]
Phantom Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 here it is!!!.. laugh as you please.. i did when i was... oh...10 lol...
Juu Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 Well, I made it by using the blur tool, like how you guys were talking about..... and I copied/pasted the lil ball-ish thingys... ^_^' and thanx for the compliments! I had to resize that thing a million times......-_- and I think I'll keep my psycho soldier one for now ^_-
No-Name Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 bettter than my first...thats for sure. *checks* doh! When I joined and last left the boards the admins had [img] code turned off! Nooo! I need to make me a banner and fit in with the crowd! *runs to PS lab*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now