Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Wow :wow::twitch::eek: That's amazing for a first banner! Best first banner I've ever seen. I don't like the color, but that's your choice. Great job ;)
[/color]
Posted
I used Adobe paintshop..... but all I could find was 4.0....
*sigh* well, since I'm new to it and all, I thought 4.0 was a pretty good start.
Posted
As a first banner that rocks Juu....Um.. Nothing to critisize..thats an excellent job as a first banner... you all just wait.. il go find the first banner i ever made lol....
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, I don't remember my [i]first[/i] banner with Photoshop, but I remember my first attempts weren't too bad. Although there were NO graphics involved, and I ripped the background from toonwired.com's old banner :p
[/color]
Posted
Well, I made it by using the blur tool, like how you guys were talking about..... and I copied/pasted the lil ball-ish thingys... ^_^'
and thanx for the compliments! I had to resize that thing a million times......-_-
and I think I'll keep my psycho soldier one for now ^_-
Posted
bettter than my first...thats for sure. *checks* doh! When I joined and last left the boards the admins had [img] code turned off! Nooo! I need to make me a banner and fit in with the crowd! *runs to PS lab*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...