OtakuBoards

Baddest Weapons....

Zaku II

Omega Weapon in FF8? He was wayyyyy to easy... *cough*Holy Wars*cough* ...However, i think FF8 itself was way to easy... I mean, I was on Level 100 before I finished disk one... And I wasn't even really training that hard...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Yeah Omega was one tough ........ There all reallyno piece of cake but there cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought Diamond and Ultima of FF7 where pretty easy, and Ultima of FF8. The Atma Weapon in FF3/6 was easy too.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mauler [/i]
[B]Ya kinda need knights of the round materia at masterd level,and also the final attack materia masterd with pheonix materia. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Not necessarily,...I mean, I never had final attack materia,..did you know that the 'air tam storm' doesn't kill your party? It only takes off 1111HP for each materia junctioned to that character... ;), that should make it a heck of a lot easier..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mauler [/i]
[B]Wish i knew that then,it took me ages to defeat him with my method (40 min to be precise),but it paid off in the end. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Materia isn't always power ;) I had:
Person 1- an MP-Turbo linked wit a mastered KotR, Counter linked wit Mime Person 2- Counter linked wit Mime
Person 3- Magic Counter linked wit Full Cure, and another Full Cure linked with All,.
...it also helps to have W-Item on somebody so that you can use as many megalixers as you need (the WItem trick)
Pretty cool strategy, huh? It's my own too..only darn thing I ever did right :laugh: [/b]