Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
Ultima weapon from ff7 is the coolest but omega is the toughest
Posted
Omega Weapon in FF8? He was wayyyyy to easy... *cough*Holy Wars*cough* ...However, i think FF8 itself was way to easy... I mean, I was on Level 100 before I finished disk one... And I wasn't even really training that hard...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Yeah Omega was one tough ........ There all reallyno piece of cake but there cool. [/B][/QUOTE]


I thought Diamond and Ultima of FF7 where pretty easy, and Ultima of FF8. The Atma Weapon in FF3/6 was easy too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mauler [/i]
[B]Ya kinda need knights of the round materia at masterd level,and also the final attack materia masterd with pheonix materia. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Not necessarily,...I mean, I never had final attack materia,..did you know that the 'air tam storm' doesn't kill your party? It only takes off 1111HP for each materia junctioned to that character... ;), that should make it a heck of a lot easier..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mauler [/i]
[B]Wish i knew that then,it took me ages to defeat him with my method (40 min to be precise),but it paid off in the end. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Materia isn't always power ;) I had:
Person 1- an MP-Turbo linked wit a mastered KotR, Counter linked wit Mime Person 2- Counter linked wit Mime
Person 3- Magic Counter linked wit Full Cure, and another Full Cure linked with All,.
...it also helps to have W-Item on somebody so that you can use as many megalixers as you need (the WItem trick)
Pretty cool strategy, huh? It's my own too..only darn thing I ever did right :laugh: [/b]
Posted
Thats alot easier than my strategy,mines was to just use clouds omnislash limit break as often as possible and use knights of the round non-stop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...