Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As the subject heading reads, I have completed a new banner. It's divine purity and truth shall be measured by your eyes. So, um, what do you think about it?
Posted
heh...

Just what you need.
A bigger head.
Nah, I'm just joking around.

I really like it CWB.

9.5/10
And just out of curiosity, do you have a cat in all of your banners?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]heh...

Just what you need.
A bigger head.
Nah, I'm just joking around.

I really like it CWB.

9.5/10
And just out of curiosity, do you have a cat in all of your banners? [/B][/QUOTE]


Of course! I mean, CATS!!! OF COURSE!!

[size=1]And the fact that I can't find any pics of Flamingos...:shifty:[/size]

Eh, that banner is teh werid...O-o;;; But uhh...7/10 for creativity. ^^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]And just out of curiosity, do you have a cat in all of your banners? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, almost all of them. I find it appropriate for this one though. Everyone knows that God must be a cat, because people sure as heck don't have nine lives. :)
Posted
you like cats don't you? and i don't expect you to consider changing it or anything, but i can't post within like 40 feet of your posts because of that darn mr. rogers.....the guy scares the bejesus out of me.
but anyway cool banner. you could be like the eleventh commandment
thou shalt not take the crazy white boys name in vain
Posted
of course he loves cats who doesen't?? lol but yes i like the banner i give it a 9/10 for creativity and funnyness (lol is that a word?)
~GG~
Posted
[b]I find it hard to hold back the tears of laughter when I see the cat in the bottom right hand corner.... Nice background though, 9/10 for originality...[/b]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo][b] I'm going to judge this hard because its got no real gfx in it...

I give it a 5/10. The dove thing doesn't go with the whole thing. Yes I'm a Catholic and I know exactly what is means, the clouds are too plain and the picture on the left is too small. The text is nice, and the cat with the wings is cool.[/size][/color][/b]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]I think it's great, Crazy White Boy, except for the religious aspect. I love the way you cut out each picture, as well as the image of the cat on the right. Great job!

So, when do you think that this will become your actual banner?[/color]

:blah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...