Charles Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 As the subject heading reads, I have completed a new banner. It's divine purity and truth shall be measured by your eyes. So, um, what do you think about it?
Corey Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 heh... Just what you need. A bigger head. Nah, I'm just joking around. I really like it CWB. 9.5/10 And just out of curiosity, do you have a cat in all of your banners?
Chaos Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]heh... Just what you need. A bigger head. Nah, I'm just joking around. I really like it CWB. 9.5/10 And just out of curiosity, do you have a cat in all of your banners? [/B][/QUOTE] Of course! I mean, CATS!!! OF COURSE!! [size=1]And the fact that I can't find any pics of Flamingos...:shifty:[/size] Eh, that banner is teh werid...O-o;;; But uhh...7/10 for creativity. ^^;;
Charles Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]And just out of curiosity, do you have a cat in all of your banners? [/B][/QUOTE] Well, almost all of them. I find it appropriate for this one though. Everyone knows that God must be a cat, because people sure as heck don't have nine lives. :)
vegeta rocker Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 you like cats don't you? and i don't expect you to consider changing it or anything, but i can't post within like 40 feet of your posts because of that darn mr. rogers.....the guy scares the bejesus out of me. but anyway cool banner. you could be like the eleventh commandment thou shalt not take the crazy white boys name in vain
Phantom Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Yea, that avatar OWNS hehe... The banner is good, i like it, its nice to see some less technicall more comical stuff. *grinz* 8/10
Schrat Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Phantom says it the best, " that avatar owns!" But that banner, its its... freaky!
zidane11 Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Lol. That's very funny.:laughing: I'd give it a 9. You must really like cats.
Stitch Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 of course he loves cats who doesen't?? lol but yes i like the banner i give it a 9/10 for creativity and funnyness (lol is that a word?) ~GG~
Red Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [b]I find it hard to hold back the tears of laughter when I see the cat in the bottom right hand corner.... Nice background though, 9/10 for originality...[/b]
Guest Morph Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo][b] I'm going to judge this hard because its got no real gfx in it... I give it a 5/10. The dove thing doesn't go with the whole thing. Yes I'm a Catholic and I know exactly what is means, the clouds are too plain and the picture on the left is too small. The text is nice, and the cat with the wings is cool.[/size][/color][/b]
The Vampire: Ed Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 LOL! That's fan-f*****g-tastic. That's an awesome banner, I rate it 10 out of 10. Apparently there was an extra commandment we were unaware of.
Vegitto4 Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 I like it. I gove it a 9/10 for humor, and just al around funnyness
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=teal]I think it's great, Crazy White Boy, except for the religious aspect. I love the way you cut out each picture, as well as the image of the cat on the right. Great job! So, when do you think that this will become your actual banner?[/color] :blah:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now